Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Hero Idea] Shifty the Marketeer

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » [Hero Idea] Shifty the Marketeer 21 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » February 26, 2013 6:13pm | Report

Added new ulti and 3rd ability was changed as demanded!
He will remain a geomancer since he isn't going to be like Meepo and if biography is ignored that info is unknown...

I just checked out your updates, and the direction you're going with this hero doesn't make any sense. If he's a hard support all these skills about retaining and gaining gold don't synergies other then you pay a small fee for the Walls Have Eyes ability, which cost less then wards anyways. At least before you had some support potential and maybe some semi-carry potential, now it just looks like a mess. If you're that stuck on keeping him a support, then I suggest having an ability that is a disable, as said before, I can't think of a support off the top of my head that doesn't have some sort of disable.

Extra info:
Just so you know, there used to be a hero that revolved around sapping gold and he was removed and the whole idea has been avoided by Icefrog, they don't feel that those are wanted mechanics in the game.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved