Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Group 4 : Hero submissions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Group 4 : Hero submissions 23 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » January 24, 2015 11:37am | Report
Could you guys use a general code for the submissions? I mean, I could help with the organizing.

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 24, 2015 5:28pm | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

Just got a PM from Hamster saying that he's out. I feel bad for him, but this takes us down to normal sized groups everywhere.

I could imagine kody grinning right now
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 24, 2015 7:58pm | Report
no no i'm very sad RIP in peace hamster :'c

Spoiler: Click to view

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by oldKainen » January 25, 2015 2:51am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Could you guys use a general code for the submissions? I mean, I could help with the organizing.

Well, I would suggest to everyone in FoC to the table I did for the hero stats because it tell everything of the hero stats.
I put the skill information in a similar way to Dota2 Wiki, with notes and all information needed.

oldKainen

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (14)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 25, 2015 2:53am | Report
did that before you scrubbus >:{D

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » January 25, 2015 3:33am | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

did that before you scrubbus >:{D

Eww. Columns. True MobaFire Master Dragonlords use tables already. It's time for you to move on as well :^)

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 25, 2015 3:36am | Report
give me the code.i will be happy to oblige.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » January 28, 2015 10:23pm | Report
Gonna post mine today if i get the lore ready.
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » January 29, 2015 10:16am | Report

Hal'abret the Shield Breaker

"People calls me the Legendary Shield Breaker, sometimes I call myself a dragon slayer."
If aegis is the king of shields, then the mighty Hal'abret the Legendary Shield Breaker is the master of all armors, who possess the mystery power that pierce through even the hardest part of all known metals. It is said that he was born at the exact moment when Aegis was forged, and blessed with the divine power that Aegis possesses. His passions and hungers to looks for an unbreakable armor was never exhausted, spending years and traveling the land, feeling and touching the finest armor of every towns, he was never satisfied and continues to his never-ending journey.

His long journey leads him to his true destiny when the rumors are spreading that a dragon whose skin are harder than any known metals are spreading terrors on a small town. The dragon was never stopped as there is not even a single weapon on the surface of the Earth are sharp enough to penetrate its skin. Without hesitation, the burning desire of Hal'abret has brought him to the dragon, never knowing that this decision will change his life forever. As the Hal'abret finally meets the dragon, the battle was quickly ended as Hal'abret crushed the dragon's skin with only a force that can't even crush a wood plank in ordinary hands. When Hal'abret walk away disappointedly, the dying dragon unleash its last breath of fire on him. Taken by surprise, Hal'abret was devoured in a fireball. In hopeless of survival, a shiny light shoot out from the flame of desperation, Hal'abret was back from the death when a shiny array shell surrounding him fades off. From that moment, Hal'abret realised that his true purpose of his life is not satisfying his own desire, but to crush the evils in the land with his unique power and brings justice to the world.

Description

Hal'abret is a hero who focus on melting down enemy heroes' armor and destroys their protection from physical attacks, and dishes out a lot of damage with Pierce Slash which scales well with his AGI. He has a reliable slow and somewhat scales into late game as base armor will be increased when enemy heroes gaining more AGI from level up. He also neutralise any armor boosters or armor reduction debuffs of enemies' with his Armor Conversion. His ultimate grants him a buff which prevents enemy heroes from targeting him with targeted-spell at all, and resurrects when killed before buff duration ends, which possibly makes him a legit Divine Rapier holder.

This hero's main role is carry as his skillset scales well into late game. But he also can be played as roamer, ganker or maybe semi-support due to his reliable slow that greatly boosts his teammate's physical damage output efficiency. This hero can be used as counter when opposite team consists of a lot of targeted spells (Divine shield), or enemy AGI carry who rather AGI/damage items than HP items. This hero requires a lot of farm due to his poor farming potential. With average STR gain he can be squishy to stay in fight without extra HP boosts.

Stats

FACTION: The Radiant
PRIMARY ATTRIBUTE: Agility
ATTACK TYPE: Melee
ROLE(S): Carry, Semi-Carry, Ganker, Roamer

STR: 60.2 at level 25 (17+1.8/level)
AGI: 93.2 at level 25 (26+2.8/level)
INT: 54 at level 25 (18+1.5/level)

HP: 1670 (473 at level 1)
MP: 962 (234 at level 1)
Damage : 141-143 (54-56 at level 1)
Range : Melee
Armor : 11 (1.4 at level 1)
Speed : 315

Skills

Q: Piercing Strike

W: Guard Crush

E: Armor Conversion - Positive

E: Armor Conversion - Negative

R: Divine Shield

Responses

Spawning

Beginning the Battle

Drawing First Blood

Moving

Attacking

Casting a Spell

Casting Guard Crush

Casting Divine Shield

Gaining a level

Last Hitting

Denying

Killing a hero

Dying

Rampage

Respawning

Rare

Purchasing an Item

Respawning with Divine Shield/Aegis of the Immortality

Obtaining rune

Killing a rival

Dying to a rival

Meeting an ally

Victory

Defeat
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » January 29, 2015 10:20pm | Report
Sorry but i couln't get the lore ready yesterday because i had school works to do but i'm gonna finish and post her today.
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved