Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forge of Creation - Results

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Forge of Creation - Results 44 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » February 1, 2015 7:13pm | Report
Where are the group 2 results? Reported wulf for noob Kappa.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 1, 2015 7:21pm | Report
he hasnt messaged me back yet.

shouldnt be too long now.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » February 1, 2015 7:23pm | Report
OK, so anyone wanna comment on mine ;D?

Swampmist1142

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » February 1, 2015 7:44pm | Report
Mah hero so bad :( haha congrats Swamp and Terathiel, your heros were awesome.
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » February 1, 2015 7:51pm | Report
Dude, it's wasn't bad, it was too stronk :P. Seriosuly, dude, he is literally immortal with refresher because of not having an exepction in his ult that says it doesn't reset refresher cd :P. not to mention, the stun is just too good for getting out and resetting fights, again especially with refresher. and don't EVEN get me started on the 400 or w\v pure damage PER tick in that big AoE: ***** OP as **** dude. My suggestion? Do what I did, and use the database here and the wiki to cross-check stats and scalings b4 you create your hero :)

Swampmist1142

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » February 1, 2015 7:53pm | Report
haha well oops it was supposed to be 400 damage overall, not per tick. Wow that'd be insane lol. Forgot to limit refresher possiblities :P haha live and learn.

EDIT: Also, swamp, I thought your hero was great, he just seemed kind of unoriginal I guess, like a NS/BH crossover, but still extremely well done!
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » February 1, 2015 7:55pm | Report
oh, wait, really? Dude, I'm pretty sure you wrote it as 400 per tick :P But, any suggestions for me ;D
EDIT: Oh, woops, didn't see your comment. And, he was supposed to be less Night Stalker and more PA :P.

Swampmist1142

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » February 2, 2015 12:24am | Report
Forgive me if I wasn't supposed to post these yet.

Baldwin

Notes: It's an interesting concept. He has quite heavy debuffing capabilities, and to counteract that he does quite little damage on his own. Vice versa, that's why i don't like it that much. Even Crystal Maiden has reliable damaging abilities, and his best method of contribution is incredibly unreliable. It requires him to die, and it might not even work if an enemy can stop an ally from picking up the relics.

Zorch

Notes: I enjoyed this one, but later on in the game he is a little less viable. Not for lack of damage, but later on fights might break out almost constantly, leaving him little to no chance to gather his Body Parts, nerfing his power by quite an amount.

Onslaught
Not much to note here. His skills do their intended job well enough, but the lore is a little lackluster and...I don't know, i just don't particularly like this idea. I don't know why.
(Gentlemen, we have ourselves a professional rater <_>)

Einbeita
Now i do like this one. Yeah, he does quite amazing damage, but it is all affected by the time of day, and is INCREDIBLY vulnerable until bkb is purchased, or level 3 ult is reached. Not to mention the concept of an all-channelling hero. Me likey.

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » February 2, 2015 1:42am | Report
y so much hate m.r adof >_>

Can i call u adof? threADOFfate
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » February 2, 2015 7:56am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

y so much hate m.r adof >_>

Can i call u adof? threADOFfate

Not hating, i'm sorry :<.

You may call me Adof if i may call you scathing :3

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved