Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forge of Creation 5 - Group Stages. (groups, rules, questions)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Forge of Creation 5 - Group Stages. (groups, rules, questions) 140 posts - page 13 of 14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThePipersSon » June 16, 2015 9:35am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Hi all in Group E,

Just clarifying. All units (Whether it be the knights, the bunny, Black and White, the puppets and the gangs) receive EXP or no?

I'm pretty sure the puppets don't, not sure about the Bunny and Black and White.

Get exp as per normal and killing one of the gang members kills all of then (collective hp pool) so hence exp from killing the hero

ThePipersSon

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » June 16, 2015 2:44pm | Report
porygon361 wrote:

I see what you mean. Yes, they can both absorb xp, but they won't sap xp from teammates the way meepo does, if you catch my meaning.

Not really, how can you absorb XP and not sap from others?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 16, 2015 3:37pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Not really, how can you absorb XP and not sap from others?

As in, it expands your xp range (because you have 2 units to increase the AoE) but doesn't cause you to leech 2/3 of the xp from creep/hero kills, assuming it is a dual lane.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » June 16, 2015 11:17pm | Report
porygon361 wrote:

Ahh, so if the creep dies in range of both, you still only get one portion. Ok, got it!

As in, it expands your xp range (because you have 2 units to increase the AoE) but doesn't cause you to leech 2/3 of the xp from creep/hero kills, assuming it is a dual lane.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Califocus » June 19, 2015 11:04pm | Report
Sorry that I haven't been able to post. I've been working at a summer camp with no wifi/signal. The puppets don't sap xp

Califocus

Notable (1)
Steam: Rubick^3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by armc3j » June 20, 2015 1:01am | Report
Yo smuggs idk of this will mess up voting at all, but I'd prefer not to vote. Since this is my first time making a hero idea, I would love just to sit back and let the masters critique my work. I don't think it'd be fair for a complete newcomer to judge some creative genius like.... Pretty much everyone here except me :P
when a thing is done, it's done. Don't look back.

armc3j

Notable (3)
Steam: .Elusive
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » June 20, 2015 2:22am | Report
armc3j wrote:

Yo smuggs idk of this will mess up voting at all, but I'd prefer not to vote. Since this is my first time making a hero idea, I would love just to sit back and let the masters critique my work. I don't think it'd be fair for a complete newcomer to judge some creative genius like.... Pretty much everyone here except me :P

Well, normally, that would be bad since votes are added up. But since Group A only has 2 people, I have a feeling that Smuggles is going to average it.

But you still have to vote, or else you would get higher score than everyone else.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » June 20, 2015 2:22am | Report
armc3j wrote:

Well, normally, that would be bad since votes are added up. But since Group A only has 2 people, I have a feeling that Smuggles is going to average it.

But you still have to vote, or else you would get higher score than everyone else.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » June 20, 2015 7:11am | Report
your voting.

everyone votes.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » June 20, 2015 12:14pm | Report
Yzreel, Rite only goes into CD when you didnt kill a unit with it. But i didnt see any damage or any description that says a unit wint always die when this spell is cast. Clarify?

Also, the evasion on Fata is a passive right?
Blubbles, how many damage does one fractal take?

Your descriptions is weird with 100 damage with 3 fractals making the hero receives 150 damage, 100 damage with 4 fractals being 225, and 100 damage with 5 frcatals being 300. Please fix the description, its confusing.

Oh and.. Somehow i cant gift the staff anything. Maybe i'll buy points and gift you an immortal? Or do you want a Pugna ward?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved