Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forge of Creation #4 Entries !

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Forge of Creation #4 Entries ! 93 posts - page 5 of 10
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » October 29, 2014 4:42am | Report
Do both of Morphling's Morph abilities count as one skill? That would help my cause a bit.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » October 29, 2014 5:27am | Report
Both are counted as a single skill

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » October 29, 2014 5:47am | Report
Yes, both are a single skill.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 29, 2014 9:15am | Report
I finished mine right up, but needed some finishing touches.

And I saved my file in a notepad, simple copypasta to submit.

Expect mine to be... neat and full of formattings.

Beware...
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » October 29, 2014 12:02pm | Report
Mine should be coming later today. It is gonna be fabulous :D

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » October 29, 2014 12:07pm | Report
Btw when is the deadline + voting?
Just curious about it. Oh, and the marking guidelines as well
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 29, 2014 5:24pm | Report
Yeah, I want the guidelines too!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 30, 2014 1:41am | Report

Visage, the Bound Form of the Necro'lic

STAT REWORKS

Base strength reduced from 22 to 18. Strength gain reduced from 2.4 to 1.9
Base intelligence increased from 24 to 26. Intelligence gain increased from 2.5 to 2.9
Armor increased from 0 to 3
Base move speed increased from 285 to 320

(Q) Agony (UNIT TARGET, ENEMY)
Unleash the cry of the death, amplifying the target's damage taken from all source (including self damage from Double Edge, etc).
Cost: 85
Cast range: 600
Cooldown: 26/22/18/14
Damage amp: 18%
Duration: 5

"Visage summons the cry of the tortured death, bringing fear into the hearts of the enemies"

(W) Ghost Form (UNIT TARGET, ALLIES AND ENEMIES)
Turns the targeted unit into a ghost. Ghost units gain bonus move speed and phase, but is treated like an ethereal.
Cost: 110
Cast range: 550
Cooldown: 24/21/18/15
Bonus speed: 8/16/24/32%
Bonus magic damage taken: 20%
Duration: 4

"Visage grants his adversaries the feeling of being a ghost"

(E) Summon Gravekeeper (NO TARGET, SUMMON UNIT)
essence aura Summons a Gravekeeper, a ranged unit with Boneflame and Purify. The Gravekeeper has 23-35 damage and 600 attack range.
Cost: 120
Duration: 45
Cooldown: 60
Health: 400
Armor: 0
Mana: 200 (0)
Move speed: 310
Attack speed: 1.5
Vision range: 600/600

"In the Narrow Maze, the Gravekeeper act as the subordinates of Razor, the grand torturer of the Narrow Maze"

Gravekeeper

(D) Summon Wraith (NO TARGET, SUMMON UNITS)
Summons a Wraith, a ranged unit with Cold Blast and Sacrifice. The greater wraith has 34-41 damage and 450 attack range.
Cost: 120
Duration: 45
Cooldown: 60
Health: 450
Armor: 4
Mana: 200
Move speed: 310
Attack speed: 1.4
Vision range: 600/600

"Some of the tortured death are called upon the mortal world to do vengeance"

Wraith

(R) Summon Familiars (NO TARGET, SUMMON UNITS)
Summons two familiars with high attack power, but recharges slowly over time. Has the Stone Form ability.
Cost: 150
Cooldown: 180/160/140
Duration: Until killed
Summoned: 2 (*3)
Health: 300/450/600
Armor: 0/1/2
Move speed: 380/390/400
Vision range: 390/390
Bounty: 100

"Guardians of the Narrow Maze, Necro'lic's Familiars stand watch over his domain."

Familiars

I have changed the versatile Visage into a more micro based hero. I would think that he has a high skill cap. With these changes, he is now more of a utility/support hero with still decent capabilities of ganks and teamfights. He can roam or babysit very well. Purify and Sacrifice enables him to be a decent lane support. Ghost Form too is pretty good for escape or chase.
Skill explanations:

Agony is an agressive spell. It amplifies all kinds of damage dealt to the target. It is powerful and scales decently as the game progress as it will amplify damage even from right click carries. Great for ganks and focusing targets.

Ghost Form is powerful and versatile as well. It can be used to tower dive, as towers cant attack you. It can be used for an escape, and it can be used for a quick damage amplification. Keep in mind that the bonus speed, and phase applies to enemies.

Summon Gravekeepers and Summon Wraith scales together like Test of faith or call of the wild (hawk) and call of the wild (boar)

Gravekeeper provides utility, a mana burning nuke and a dispel (not a hard dispel like Dark Pact). The mana burn is pretty decent for Visage if he wants to go mid, or just want to harass. Purify can be used to remove negative debuffs on allies, and can be used to remove positive buffs from enemies.

Wraith has a kill potential and lane support. In lane, he can insta sacrifice to heal the targeted ally. He also has a mediocre slow and nuke, but has a long duration. He can also be great at team ganks. He can help with his nuke, and he can heal tower-diving allies with sacrifice.

I'll leave Summon Familiars as it is.

Agony and Ghost Form has a short duration, and actions must be done quickly before it ends.

It is very vital for Visage to not feed his summons. It has a regular creep bounty, but the cooldown is very long. His spells has very long cooldowns, and Visage should not waste his spells.

Keep in mind that the summons does not have natural mana regen. They would still benefit from regen aura like Ring of Basilius and can be restored by Arcane Boots.

With Agony and Ghost Form used together at an enemy, it would take a bonus 38% magic damage. It is not much considering Ancient Seal and Decrepify, not to mention Ghost Form grants the target the movement buffs and so make it very situational. Ghost Form can be dispelled.

Gravekeepers are squishier than Wraiths.

Summoning Wraith only to heal needs careful timing, because it has a long cooldown.

Once using Cold Blast thrice, Wraith cannot use Sacrifice unless gains mana from outside sources. The same can be said to Gravekeeper's spells.

He is far more difficult than Beastmaster because his summons has an active ability, and he is more like Chen.

The stat changes made him more squishy, but has a better starting armor. However, he has a high movement speed and allows him to escape or gank faster. He also gains an INT buff.

This Visage has a very high skill cap, but with powerful utilities and can dominate the early and mid game. However, his summons are lost it's usefulness in the late game (except familiars, which can split push) and should finish the game quick, just like how Chen is played.

He is very powerful, but has long cooldowns on his spells and is very mana hungry. Due to these, Visage should be careful using his spells because he needs some time to recover if he wasted them. He also has a higher micro level cap now.

Feedbacks are very much welcomed.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 30, 2014 1:45am | Report
Not asking for the ratings, but...

anybody care to rate my formattings?

oh, and i edited once (like 5 seconds after posted... not a big deal)
i tweaked the duration and cooldown very slightly (1 and 2 seconds kappa)
Edit:and reduced the move speed bonus from Agony

Edit:i returned the duration of Ghost Form, from the previously 4 to 5, its back to 4 again
Editagain: tweaked mana costs, durations, and cooldowns. turns Agony into a static amplification.
Editagain2: removed "greater" from summon wraith description, fixed typo from point target to unit target, and rescale Purify damage to summons

Wulftsan, im done editing. Im so sorry, really. I knew i shouldnt have posted it yet. Its like my everyday life. For example, im going to a plane. But EVERY SINGLE ****ING TIME MY ANUS IS OTCHY AND **** JUST REALLY WANTS TO COME IN. THIS IS BAD:
1. IF I **** I COULD MISS THE PLANE
2. IF I DONT **** I HAVE TO **** IN THE PLANE

this is real. I always worried at this stuffs. This could happen in a doto match too.

Oh, can you delete all the offtopics? But wait a little i want to get some reps from my life story above first.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » October 30, 2014 12:56pm | Report
Let's just calm down for a second. Ratings are the same as they were in FoC 1 - besides the lore part.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved