Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Fey, The Sentinel

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Fey, The Sentinel 11 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

How does this hero concept fit into Dota 2?
Too similar to existing dota
One or a few abilities may need a change
Fits in just fine
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » December 19, 2015 9:17am | Report
As per everyone thinking that she's really underpowered, I gave her buffs.

Reduced the slow duration to 1 on Tranquilizer. Now it also deals actual nuke damage.

Shroud's cooldown was reduced from 270/240/210/180 to 180/160/140/120. Duration was increased by 5. AOE size was doubled, and Fey can sneak past without breaking her Shroud while her allies cannot.

Clairvoyance remains the same. I'm defending this skill despite everything thinking that being able to have your heroes and wards see uphill is weak.

Uncover now reveals for 14 seconds instead of 10, mana cost reduced to 100 all levels, and cd down from 100/85/70 to 80/70/60.

And I gave her an Aghs that gives her an even stronger control of the map in the form of her own wards.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved