Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero! 331 posts - page 32 of 34
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » August 17, 2015 9:32pm | Report
I'm gonna suggest a WR aghs upgrade, but it's so good already I'm struggling to think what I can do.

Maybe:

IN ADDITION TO CURRENT UPGRADE

> Windranger's attacks ignore 75% of the target's armour. Allies attacking the focus fire target will not ignore armour, only WR will.
You can buy Deso, sure, but this removes the need to do so and will scale into late game better if enemies decide to get high armour.

> Windranger gains a 2 second duration Windrun each time she is attacked as long as she is targeting and attacking the focus fired enemy. Passive Windrun activation has a 6 second cooldown.

It's hard to think of an upgrade, I'll post these for now and see what you think while I try to think up another. If we're gonna get 100% of these aghs upgrades done we gotta get through even the relatively tough ones I guess.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » August 17, 2015 9:35pm | Report
Lol Bunkan wat that in addition to the one she already has is so OP haha

You would be able to melt anything and everything, and the way you worded it makes me think this aplies to towers as well? WR split push takes base in 2 secs then
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » August 17, 2015 10:05pm | Report
R-Conqueror wrote:

Lol Bunkan wat that in addition to the one she already has is so OP haha

You would be able to melt anything and everything, and the way you worded it makes me think this aplies to towers as well? WR split push takes base in 2 secs then

yeha I figured as much lawl. I can't really think of anything. Maybe:

If Windranger kills an enemy with focus fire, it's cooldown is reset. I mean, it already has a short cooldown, but fights can often last less than 15 and you may not be able to focus fire 2 enemies.

I dunno, it's kinda hard to think of stuff, her aghs is already so good, so I honestly can't think of much that could replace it.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 17, 2015 11:31pm | Report
WR Agh's:

Keeps non-agh's cooldown and duration.

Now is a buff that grants WR maximum attack speed. Can be purged.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hellblaster03 » August 21, 2015 6:11pm | Report
Slark:
1) If slark is stricken with a negative buff while nightcrawler passive is active. He will have a 20% chance to dispel it completely. (Includes Bloodseeker's Thirst, which will not affect him.)
2)While on shadow dance mode slark will have a 30% chance to release a free dark pact while attacking that deals no damage to him. (Multiple stacks are possible upto 3) Chance to release dark pact will be reduced by 5% after the first one and 10% after the second one. So therefore the first one will have a chance of 30%, second one 25%, third one 15%.
3)If an enemy is leashed during the pounce his armor will be reduced by 5,6,7,10 and he will have a 15% chance to miss an attack.
Well If you think something needs to be buffed,reply. And I am new here so I really don't know how to give icons so sorry for the poor quality.

Hellblaster03

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » August 30, 2015 7:13pm | Report
Ravage now costs an additional 125 mana and cooldown is increased by 20 seconds and shoots a Gush at all heroes hit by Ravage
Mood of the Day

T_T

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 31, 2015 1:20am | Report
Kappa.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 23, 2015 9:11am | Report
Aghanim's Scepter now reduces thread respawn time by 322 days Kappa
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » September 23, 2015 10:46am | Report
I love your signature so much Unscathed. I still don't know what it means
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » September 23, 2015 10:45pm | Report
Blubbles wrote:

Ravage now costs an additional 125 mana and cooldown is increased by 20 seconds and shoots a Gush at all heroes hit by Ravage

Given that kyfrog said that, well... I guess your idea is spot on, Blubbles!
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved