Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Alucard Tnuoc

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Alucard Tnuoc 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zesty » August 1, 2012 11:08pm | Report
This.... would be a very weak hero in my opinion.

First off, he would have a LOT of mana problems. Being a strength hero, he has a low base intelligence and horrible int gain (+1.6 is lower than average for strength heroes), meaning his mana pool and regen will be low, AND his mana costs are high but low cooldowns, leaving him with 0 mana in no time. He also seems to needs levels, so dual laning wouldn't be as optimal, which leaves him mid. Item core would be Arcane Boots, Wand and bottle. He wouldn't be a great laner either though and will get shut down by other, stronger mids. No stuns also means he can't break TPs and is a mediocre ganker.

Also his skills are boring and resembles LoL very much.
Guides are merely a general outline, do not take it as a bible. The best players adapt to circumstance.

Zesty

Notable (1)
Steam: JestMx
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheKraftyOne » August 2, 2012 10:10am | Report
Not every good mid hero has a stun . QoP and tinker. Mind you his mana costs and starting values can easily be changed
If he had a stun he would be very imba hero. He gets alot of attack speed for free. And his w and e do alot of damage. I'm think of making his spells physical to make a w into e combo do a ton of burst
Death is not the end only the beginning of something else.

Sometimes madness makes us who we really are.

TheKraftyOne

Notable (2)
Steam: quad_
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Alcatraz The Jaywalker » August 3, 2012 4:55pm | Report
TheKraftyOne wrote:

2 vampire heroes...... Nothing similar beside maybe his w to Vladimir q clad doesn't cause a dash or slow......

Yes the terrain walking is permanent only in that state

People try and make as many similarities between lol heroes and dota, sad cause I know plenty of lol heroes that are copies of dota and hon

in fact if you hunt around on the dota 2 wiki you can find the direct hero and item ports to LOL they are all copied.

Alcatraz The Jaywalker

Notable (2)
Steam: darkmatter478
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » August 4, 2012 12:46pm | Report
TheKraftyOne wrote:

yeah and he would spit like black ink blood and stuff

Seems pretty legit, at first I figured it'd be a small dorky regular bat; but with image that you've provided the count it seems pretty boss.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by daPhongster » August 4, 2012 10:53pm | Report
3 Things:
The Orb Effect's HP regen steal is a little too strong. Early game, people rarely have over 2 hp regen, and Mid Game rarely over 4 unless they're getting Vanguard, Mech, etc. The orb effect can basically cancel regen for most heroes.

The ultimate doesn't have much. He gets more hp, ranged attacks, and move speed. That doesn't really make it too useful. I think you should add damage, lifesteal, or something to increase dps.

The Dash spell thing has both damage and slow. FV and Morphling's dashes only have one or the other. I say choose one or the other, or nerf both values.

daPhongster

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheKraftyOne » August 6, 2012 6:27am | Report
daPhongster wrote:

3 Things:
The Orb Effect's HP regen steal is a little too strong. Early game, people rarely have over 2 hp regen, and Mid Game rarely over 4 unless they're getting Vanguard, Mech, etc. The orb effect can basically cancel regen for most heroes.

The ultimate doesn't have much. He gets more hp, ranged attacks, and move speed. That doesn't really make it too useful. I think you should add damage, lifesteal, or something to increase dps.

The Dash spell thing has both damage and slow. FV and Morphling's dashes only have one or the other. I say choose one or the other, or nerf both values.

Aight

TheKraftyOne

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Glayde » August 15, 2012 7:03pm | Report
I agree with daPhongster, very good points. But I thInk this would be a very interesting hero to play as.

My Hero Guides: Furion
My Ideas for Dota: Iron Guardian, Rafael, the Split Being
Check this out.

Glayde

Notable (13)
Steam: Zephyr
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Muscle Relaxer » August 19, 2012 7:04pm | Report
Great hero, although the Bio could use a little bit of tweaking. He could be the Batrider's Bat father who is out for revenge for imprisioning his son. Makes more sense than QoP appearing, giving the guy a night to remember then instantly becoming a Vampire instead of becoming, well, dead.

Muscle Relaxer

Steam: tnguyen_45
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheKraftyOne » August 23, 2012 11:53am | Report
Yea I guess tht would be more logical

TheKraftyOne

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved