Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account


New Series!!! : Position Tips!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » New Series!!! : Position Tips! 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » October 9, 2015 3:54am | Report
to be perfectly honest, that is how 90% of lane deaths happen in my games, me included. the remaining 10% is for when the enemy for some reason decides to 5 man gank a lane, or 'lag'


Notable (11)
Posts: 724
Steam: masaaki14

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved