Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Naix Feast

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Naix Feast 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PinK_KusH » October 24, 2012 7:52am | Report
So the question is, naix feast goes through magic immunity and is physical damage. Is it a bug that it goes through omni's ult? I don't get it, is it like the ultimate (i don't care what you got) passive? goes through magic immunity and physical invulnerability??

PinK_KusH

Steam: petro_kush
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Allegiance » October 24, 2012 11:41pm | Report
im not sure, but maybe Feast counts as direct hp removal and thus ignores the ult

Allegiance

Notable (9)
Steam: d4rkdest1ny
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jermz238 » October 25, 2012 3:07am | Report
It seems to be a unique mechanic very similar to HP Removal as said above. It works on all units except Roshan.

edit: forgot that guardian angel doesn't make you IMMUNE to physical, just "near immunity". so the HP removal thing is probably accurate.

Jermz238

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wilddeonpwn » November 6, 2012 8:54pm | Report
Casting Method: Passive

It's a passive skill, so if your silenced, I believe, you don't get the damage bonus. But I think it goes through magic immunity.

Correct me on this guys if I'm wrong

wilddeonpwn

Established (102)
Steam: wilddeonpwn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Rigul » December 5, 2012 9:05am | Report
The way it reads, it doesn't seem to go through any sort of resistance. It is not magical, because it will still happen even if silenced and it will go through BKB. It's related to physical damage since you have to land the hit for it to take effect, but I don't think armor plays into effect. I'll have to look more into it but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
Please check out my Youtube channel, subscribe, and like my videos! I'd like to turn pro one day but I need a following first >_<

http://www.youtube.com/user/RigulsRnDLabs?feature=mhee

Rigul

Steam: Rigul484
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dresmasher » December 5, 2012 12:20pm | Report
PinK_KusH wrote:

So the question is, naix feast goes through magic immunity and is physical damage. Is it a bug that it goes through omni's ult? I don't get it, is it like the ultimate (i don't care what you got) passive? goes through magic immunity and physical invulnerability??

damage type is physical, gets reduced/amplified by armor/armor reduction

I just tested it & it does not go through omni's ult
& no this ability does not get disabled by silence like other users were saying (not disabled even by doom) ...

Perhaps the enemy lifestealer had mkb which does go through omni's ult because the chance based 100 bonus damage/ministun is magical
I have done all I can to show you the ways of Chaos.

dresmasher

Remarkable (24)
Steam: dresmasher
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AkiTsubasa » January 20, 2013 10:27pm | Report
for a more clearly explain, it count your target hp, take the percentage, add to your attack damage, and that part of damage will life steal(reduce by armor as dresmasher said)

AkiTsubasa

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved