Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mid heroes to learn

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Mid heroes to learn 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » September 21, 2013 8:54pm | Report
Silencer is a great mid and one of the best counters to pudge
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » September 25, 2013 9:10am | Report
Especially in pubs Sniper is good because of his range and mini-stuns.

I really like Huskar on mid. He is such a good hard carry. And he can jump the enemy and get him really low really quick once he hits level 6.

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Deathyt » December 10, 2013 8:39am | Report
DK and mag are given the mid lane because they have a spamming spell to farm and they need the 6 more than others. magnus because of reverse polarity and dk for the ranged stun. anyway magnus was always played as off lane or support until s4 made him a mid hero.

Deathyt

Steam: Jerevelation
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by thunderking13 » February 10, 2014 12:24pm | Report
I've been playing Templar Assassin on mid, but that was in Public Matchmaking. With a level in Psi Blades you have a lot of harrass (with correct positioning of course), and i've p0wned the cr*p out of Snipers, Drows, and Invokers (or sometimes starting pudges as well)
Also, you don't need to try to go solo mid against some Viper or Venomancer, or any other Dmg-over-time hero, because your refractions will be gone in a flash. They hold strong against nukes, and will (if timed correctly) save you a lot of tangoes. Also remember that you won't lose charges on denies, so if you time 'em right you basically have infinite Refractions.
Remember that against (and with) an unorganized team you're basically on your own, especially solo mid. So catch people alone, grab a pigstick or orchid, and rely on the fact that no one is carrying dust :)
Macs are like lemons. If live gives you a Mac, make apple juice.

Gaming MacMini. Because you really need those 256GBs SSD and 16GBs of RAM with this i5.

thunderking13

Steam: Minu50nE
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » February 10, 2014 3:11pm | Report
Clockwerk, Timbersaw, Huskar, Mirana, Shadow Fiend, Tusk, Bloodseeker, Pudge are great midders.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by L0bstz0r » February 10, 2014 5:00pm | Report
before this thread gets fully resurrected, i just want to point out, that it was made like 5 months ago...

L0bstz0r

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: L0bstz0r

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved