Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Heroes with many regen

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Heroes with many regen 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by drunkelf » April 10, 2014 1:58am | Report
I been working through the heroes trying to fine ones that is suited to me.I have learned that I am not a ganker but more a lane support type of guy and I like heroes with mana regen like keeper of light and lion.

I want to actively spam my abilties with keeper of light I spend all my skill pions on illuminate and chakra magic needless to say I cast illuminate a lot.I found lion and love his mana steal ability.

Are there more heroes like lion and keeper of light maybe not a ganker but heroes for other roles perhaps

drunkelf

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » April 10, 2014 2:24am | Report
Crystal Maiden is a support that has a global aura that gives everyone on their team mana regen.
she doesnt need arcane boots as a result. her starting mana is low though.

Lich is also a good lane support who can sacrifice his own creeps for mana so he can harass a lot with Frost Blast

but you shouldnt really pick a hero based around how much mana they have. when you get a bit better at the game you will see that you dont need that much mana regen at all.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by drunkelf » April 10, 2014 3:04am | Report
I did check out those heroes and I dont like them I really love keeper of light though and have taken a liking to lion too partly because I get to spam my abilities

drunkelf

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » April 10, 2014 3:38am | Report
Yeah Lich is the other big spell spammer who doesn't need any regen items. Sacrifice also has the benefit of giving you extra experience and denying it to your opponent(s).

Really with KOTL you should be looking to lane with a nuking carry and feed them mana with Chakra Magic, it's much more efficient than levelling/using Illuminate.
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » April 10, 2014 3:47am | Report
lol.

the answer is pugna.

deal with it

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » April 10, 2014 3:52am | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

lol.

the answer is pugna.

deal with it

Pugna is a terrible support. He is better of mid to play semi-carry instead of support.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by drunkelf » April 10, 2014 5:51am | Report
punhas has not many regen I check him out right now

drunkelf

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » April 10, 2014 8:29am | Report
Bristleback is a good Spammer, but you'll have to learn to manage your Mana before you can make good use of him.

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » April 10, 2014 10:57am | Report
Medusa has Mystic Snake that steals mana!

Hagwill

Steam: Hagwill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » April 10, 2014 2:37pm | Report
Get CM, max regen aura, profit :d
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved