Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

dota 2 dispenser in dead?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » New Player Help » dota 2 dispenser in dead? 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ssuvee1010 » April 9, 2013 8:54pm | Report
i want dota2 beta key.
but dispenser is dead...
how i get beta key??

someone give me beta key, please

[email protected]

ssuvee1010

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Col3yf » April 12, 2013 7:22am | Report
Do you still need one? If so Add me on Steam and send me a message asking for one. Col3yf

Col3yf

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CrossBushid » April 16, 2013 7:16pm | Report
i would like one too but it doesnt allow me to add friends without getting the game so i dont know what to do ~ i really want to play

CrossBushid

Steam: CrossBushido
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » April 16, 2013 9:14pm | Report
CrossBushid wrote:

i would like one too but it doesnt allow me to add friends without getting the game so i dont know what to do ~ i really want to play

All you need is steam, what are you talking about?

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » April 16, 2013 9:35pm | Report
Nubtrain wrote:

All you need is steam, what are you talking about?

Users who haven't made a purchase can't trade, someone has to gift it by email to him.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CrossBushid » April 16, 2013 10:04pm | Report
Soo yea I haven'tt purchased any thing so I can't get the code . Any how I'm hoping for anyone with an extra beta key or invite so I can play too :) btw how's the community In Dota2? I'm a League player and I've seen pretty bad people ( those who die and yells at his teammates for his death) if anyone. Has an extra code please be kind and share the love XD

CrossBushid

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » April 16, 2013 10:15pm | Report
CrossBushid wrote:

Soo yea I haven'tt purchased any thing so I can't get the code . Any how I'm hoping for anyone with an extra beta key or invite so I can play too :) btw how's the community In Dota2? I'm a League player and I've seen pretty bad people ( those who die and yells at his teammates for his death) if anyone. Has an extra code please be kind and share the love XD

The community can be just as vile, but its in different areas, the best thing you can do is just do a lot of reading up and studying prior to playing. Most of the aggression comes from the middle-class of experienced users, the ones who think they're good but are just as bad, you'll find that a lot of the higher skill brackets and more experienced users are a lot more laid back.

In terms of helping you out with a code, I myself have given them all away, I do know we have a thread somewhere around here with a list of donators, just fool around in the general discussion and such and do some searching.

If you have any questions or concerns you can contact me via PM.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CrossBushid » April 16, 2013 10:28pm | Report
Ooooo okay

CrossBushid

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » April 17, 2013 12:13am | Report
Ah ok, I'll send you a key, steam's Nubtrain, just let me know through PM what's your steam profile

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CrossBushid » April 17, 2013 7:57am | Report
Okay

CrossBushid

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved