Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your bad luck hero

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Your bad luck hero 25 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » May 24, 2014 3:51pm | Report
Windranger, I can go Mid and end up getting First Blood and a follow up Kill, by Ganking and landing an easy 2 man Shackle Shot and continue dominating Lanes...then my Team fails in Teamfights...

I can Support my Lane with her and create space for the Core, then the Core starts buying ******ed Items and Feeding...

I can go Solo Offlane, because we have a useless Jungler...

So many ways for her to be unlucky ._.

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RmM_oo » May 24, 2014 4:48pm | Report
Certanly Morph. ******* that stats switch in wrong time.

RmM_oo

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by manic_e » May 24, 2014 6:55pm | Report
Lina. Easy hero so it's no boast to say I'm good with her. But every time I pick her I just get the worst teams. I play the good support, constant wards and all that. I do my best not to steal kills. But I still have to end up carrying and more often than not it's not enough.

46.15 win rate

I have worse. But that's more down to not being great with the heroes. With Lina it does seem to be due to a bit of misfortune.

manic_e

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hjvaughan » May 30, 2014 12:39pm | Report
Huskar, Morphling, and Brewmaster are all on my ten hero challenge and I suck as them D;. Also Tinker is outright my worst hero. I have a 10% winrate with him, yet somehow it seems like I always play him in all random games .n.
This post is the most important thing you have read in your life.

hjvaughan

Notable (4)
Steam: Cloud Strife
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » May 30, 2014 1:07pm | Report
Freakin' Shadow Fiend. Every time I play him, I end up getting fed but the enemy team beats us in teamfights. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Glenn T » May 30, 2014 1:16pm | Report
I have about 1 win and 9 losses with Anti Mage

Glenn T

Notable (1)
Steam: Glenn T
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » May 30, 2014 1:47pm | Report
I'm a Windranger loser too - tend to do well in difficult lanes, end up semi-supporting a lot, land tons of shackles and push towers...but seem to somehow end up losing more than winning :(
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Beezleboss » May 30, 2014 2:24pm | Report
Probably Anti-Mage My team feeds and doesn't create space and then flames me hard for not carrying even though I only have a Battle Fury and a Yasha. It's a shame, because I really enjoy playing Anti-Mage

Beezleboss

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » May 30, 2014 4:32pm | Report
Earth Spirit bad luck here. From seeing these Windranger players having bad luck, when I was saying you can play her as a semi-carry everybody was laughing until she got buffed.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » May 30, 2014 4:42pm | Report
I'm on a massive losing streak at the moment, but my bad luck heroes are usually the ones I had a 100% winrate with in the first 7-odd games. OD, Spectre, Ancient Apparition... about the only hero that gets me consistent wins now is Terrorblade and that's probably because he's ******edly OP. Hell, I'm 36-30 W/L with Invoker at the moment where it used to be 70% win or something.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved