Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Worst team ever... of all time

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Worst team ever... of all time 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » April 29, 2014 10:28pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

... the Dunning-Kruger Effect is the most accurate description of some players *couch*russians*cough that i have ever heard....

i have a *friend* that when he plays ap pubs by himself he usually goes heroes that, if he gets stuck with abusing and annoying players, can *affect* them ... be that OD, Bloodseeker silence chen or lvl 6 kotl ... he rolls out the threat ...

"play better and stop being a **** or ill hunt for you and ill find you and ill make it so you cant play" ...

usually after being sent back to base 6 times while trying to farm or being consistently pulled into OD prison they get the idea and play better ...

i think of it as a "sheriff" role.

I would do that; but I'm usually stuck playing as 4th and 5th role support. Also, I suck at playing Chen and KOTL.

Would of loved that this last game though. Had a TA laning with an Anti Mage with me trying to keep them both alive as a SS. Any time our TA got near halfway health, she would meld. She would stay melded for minutes; even when the enemy would be gone. She would then beg for us to come gank her lane so she could escape.

I was shocked the other team didn't buy dust or sentries. The TA kept on getting mad calling me a bad player even though I only had two gg branches to my name and the rest was spent on wards. (Ended with 3 branches to my name)

Sorry for not having a cheesy escape mechanism that the other team refused to deal with.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved