Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Which hero are you? (Game)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Which hero are you? (Game) 987 posts - page 57 of 99
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » October 14, 2013 10:55am | Report
Hint: Why would someone at the bacnk not accept a check?

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » October 14, 2013 11:36am | Report
ancient apparition?
edit: I am just guessing at this moment I really don't know this one

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » October 14, 2013 2:44pm | Report
I'll go out on a limb here and say the answer is... Bottle?
Pu12e wrote:

I go to the bank often but my checks are never accepted.

Bottle Crowing invovles sending the Bottle back to the fountain, which I suppose is the bank
Pu12e wrote:

When my friends get tired I get more energy.

When you Bottle Crow, the Courier slows down on the way back as it's being refilled
Pu12e wrote:

My favorite place to live is Alaska.

...not sure how this would make it Bottle though.
Pu12e wrote:

Hint: Why would someone at the bank not accept a check?

Because they only accept Cheques! 8D

My inner Grammar Na'zi aside, I'd have to say this is something due to it being delivered by Courier (don't know much about Banks or Money T-T )

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » October 14, 2013 3:01pm | Report

ancient apparition?
edit: I am just guessing at this moment I really don't know this one

Since he is just guessing I'll agree and write out the reasoning.

I go to the bank often but my checks are never accepted. (Enemies can be denied while your ult is on them.)
My favorite place to live is Alaska. (Made of ice.)
When my friends get tired I get more energy. (His ultimate becomes stronger during and after a team fight.)

Edit:
Regardless of who gets the riddle correct, Ab4ddon._.E43 should really have first dibs on creating the next riddle since Pu12e skipped his turn.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr. Nuke » October 15, 2013 3:17am | Report
xCO2 wrote:

When my friends get tired I get more energy. (His ultimate becomes stronger during and after a team fight.)

Actually in his lore it says he gets younger and stronger as time goes by (most things age and wither obviously!). Also I'm sure if your account is frozen you can't cash cheques? (He makes a reference to banks by saying "I unfroze my assets for this") I agree now with comic book guy's guess for Ancient Apparition, can't believe it if it's my favourite hero and I didn't get it -.-
Bristleback - Making chasers kill themselves since 28/3/2013

Smuggels wrote:

the giant hamster is revived by Drow the dog using the power of the best pie in the world.
the daughter who was beaten now is a the ultimate fighter after training for years since she never wants to be beaten again, she learns all forms of killing and martial arts and is now an unstoppable machine, she teams up with drow the dog and rides the giant hamster into battle against the dark lord Gabe Vovlo, crushing his Steam empire and freeing all the slaves under steam sales control.

Mr. Nuke

Notable (3)
Steam: Mr. Crit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » October 15, 2013 10:12am | Report
You guys can't get it.

THE ANSWER IS NIGHTSTALKER!!!

I go to the bank often but my checks are never accepted. His checks are Void

My favorite place to live is Alaska. In Alaska they have very little light. Sometime they have days where the Sun never comes up.

When my friends get tired I get more energy. He gets attack speed and Movement speed when the night comes and people get sleepy.

How did u guys not get this!?!?!?

Pu12e

Notable (11)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr. Nuke » October 15, 2013 10:24am | Report
Oh god how did we not get Pu12e's favourite hero -.- oh and that Void joke was terrible but pretty clever. Well done anyway!
Bristleback - Making chasers kill themselves since 28/3/2013

Smuggels wrote:

the giant hamster is revived by Drow the dog using the power of the best pie in the world.
the daughter who was beaten now is a the ultimate fighter after training for years since she never wants to be beaten again, she learns all forms of killing and martial arts and is now an unstoppable machine, she teams up with drow the dog and rides the giant hamster into battle against the dark lord Gabe Vovlo, crushing his Steam empire and freeing all the slaves under steam sales control.

Mr. Nuke

Notable (3)
Steam: Mr. Crit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RobinTh3Hood » October 21, 2013 12:57am | Report
bump

RobinTh3Hood

Notable (1)
Steam: (TGP)RobinTh3Hood
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » October 22, 2013 12:02pm | Report
In the clowdy mist I hide.

Darude is my favorite DJ.

Over the ridge he goes, around the ridge she goes and under the ridge I go.

What hero am I?

Pu12e

Notable (11)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » October 22, 2013 12:05pm | Report
Pu12e wrote:

In the clowdy mist I hide.

Darude is my favorite DJ.

Over the ridge he goes, around the ridge she goes and under the ridge I go.

What hero am I?

Sandking

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved