Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Valve needs to step it up.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Valve needs to step it up. 27 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wangyuphing » February 16, 2015 3:02am | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

I got Uncommon Lycan wolf HUEAHUEHEUEHUE

Fixed

wangyuphing

Notable (9)
Steam: Pandora
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » February 16, 2015 3:06am | Report
well i dont played the event and i dont know **** how ability points work, and apparently...

i shaddup nao
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » February 16, 2015 6:22am | Report
And here's Bunkan bringing us an indepth speech on how Crystal Maiden never does anything wrong :3.

No but srs what Bunkan said is correct. I mean yeah, they spent £27-£30 on an arcana/item to make them win a gamemode. Joke's on THEM, however, as, well....They spent that much money on an event that isn't going to be here that long :l.

I mean honestly, spend £40 on this pack of ability points! Don't worry, nothing will be permanent and they have a 100% useless GUARANTEE after the event expires! Buy fast or you'll miss your chance to play the gamemo- *Advertisement server crash*

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » February 16, 2015 7:19am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

I bought the arcana because I really wanted it,

Just my thoughts on this.

Called it. :D

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by I Have Layers » February 16, 2015 9:11am | Report
It's just another really ****ty event. Does it even matter?

I Have Layers

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JaboChepelski » February 16, 2015 10:02am | Report
I really haven't cared about the special events. I'd rather the server issues be fixed. Spent a whole game at ~25ms ping on US East server, solid 50 minute ranked game. As we're pushing the enemy T3s, everyone gets about a 200-300ms lag spike and a notice that the game will not be counted due to poor server conditions. At least the game was fun up until then, of course there are the games that are unplayable due to constant lag.

JaboChepelski

Steam: [☭Comrade☭] JabØ Chepelsk
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » February 16, 2015 10:56am | Report
Forget all my complaints about Valve? lost gaem, got mythical Disruptor lizard.

Gives me long-forgotten feeling of

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved