Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

TI4 teams

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » TI4 teams 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mastadoom » April 29, 2014 6:23pm | Report
This is what i believe
http://www.dota2.com/international/announcement/
Teams with a real chance at winning = Fnatic, Alliance, Na'Vi,
Teams that will go far = C9, DK,
Teams i am rooting for = Zephyr, Fnatic,
Players i am rooting for = Purge, Dendi, EGM, NoTail, Fly, Admiralbulldog, SingSing

mastadoom

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zeth_Foherein » April 29, 2014 7:23pm | Report
I would trade fnatic for titan on Teams that im rooting for becouse they are TI3 orange without mushi :( and i was rooting for they on TI3 (also becouse they reached 3 place in last international so they still have a really small chance to be on my "teams that will go far" part)
With this axeceptions my list is the same of yours.

Zeth_Foherein

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » April 29, 2014 8:02pm | Report
I want EG to take it all.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by samukobo » April 30, 2014 12:38am | Report
Fnatic with a real chance of winning with DK listed on "teams that will go far"?

oooookay then.
Quoted:

ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ

samukobo
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » April 30, 2014 1:15am | Report
Na'Vi has been erratic as ever, they have played well in some and horrible in others ... i expect them to make at least the quarters maybe semi's... and if they get a roll going then they might steamroll into finals but it all depends on if they can level out the weird drafts and there game play.

EG ... i soooo wish they make it the whole way but i have a feeling they will crash and burn half way through.

DK is looking strong as alll hell and id say they are a close favourite.

alliance is strong as well ... expect them to make semi's if not finals.

Fnatic ... i like them they play well but i feel they will have some close games which might shake them a bit and they will come back into some big games playing way to cautious and it might backfire on them.

Titan ... i expect massive plays from them ... they have a great habit of turning teamfights around ... not as good as Na'Vi do but its up there.

c9 ... will do well but not well enough, they aren't stubborn enough in their team.

liquid ,.... i dont know why but i feel like these guys will pass through the qualifiers and then DESTROY a big name ... then fizzle out horrendously....

tongfu might come in the qualifiers as a strong force but i dont know yet ...

Empire just are underwhelming in my eyes... they have no presence, no feeling of solidity to them ... no idea why but they will challenge high but not persevere.

Na'Vi, Alliance, DK to win

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » April 30, 2014 3:05am | Report
Honestly, I love all the teams besides Alliance. I still hope for Na`Vi to win though.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by samukobo » April 30, 2014 3:17am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

Spoiler: Click to view

Na'Vi is going to go pretty far. At least top 3 imo if they start at winners bracket. If they get to loser's... they might come against a really strong team and get knocked out, so I can't say anything about that.

Titan has bad late game decision making compared to other teams. And I don't know if ky.xy is up there with the big carries like Loda, XBOCT and burning, looking at his performance. And this time they don't have Mushi.

Empire is on a roll, they're actually pretty powerful. Not grand final material, really - but still fun to watch and strong.
Quoted:

ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ

samukobo
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » April 30, 2014 3:31am | Report
Personally I want Na'Vi or Fnatic to win.

I'd just thought I'd put a thought out there about could Na'Vi's erratic drafting/play style all been to try and throw people about how they might draft before the international? or is it a way to find new combo's that will not be counter-picked/banned during the tournament. Just my opinion though.
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JaboChepelski » April 30, 2014 6:54am | Report
My vote is on DK to win. One of the few teams that successfully will experiment with new lineups in pro games and come out on top. Their ability to come back from a being down is just incredible and some of the best coordination I've seen from any team this year. That being said, we should reserve ourselves for the next month and see how the pro scene adapts to the new patch and see how it affects peoples strats. I'm thinking DK and Alliance in the finals

JaboChepelski

Steam: [☭Comrade☭] JabØ Chepelsk
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » April 30, 2014 7:27am | Report
Zerak Kyria wrote:

I'd just thought I'd put a thought out there about could Na'Vi's erratic drafting/play style all been to try and throw people about how they might draft before the international? or is it a way to find new combo's that will not be counter-picked/banned during the tournament. Just my opinion though.

It could be me remembering things wrong, but isn't this roughly similar to how they performed before the other Internationals as well?

I'm going to hold off jugdment on who's going to win TI4 until we see some semblance of what the 6.81 Meta looks like. Although, EG, DK and Na'vi seem like the top contenders to me imo.

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved