Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

TI4 teams

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » TI4 teams 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by samukobo » April 30, 2014 7:49am | Report
They are not throwing people off.

That's just Na'Vi actually playing erratically and somehow winning with good coordination and high individual skill.

I really can't comment on EG. I really like them but they're not exactly what I would bet my rares on every game.

It's probably going to be DK or Na'Vi...

But then again the results are literally never what we predict before every TI so there's definitely some team that's flying under our radar here.
Quoted:

ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ

samukobo
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jawbreaker261 » April 30, 2014 8:44am | Report
My money's on DK or Na'vi. C9 has a shot but I don't think they'll get past the last 4.

I don't think EG can win because of that "mid hero as position 1" that they seem to play so often. They can crush weaker teams but I don't see them beating any of the favorites.

Alliance was hit hard by the post-TI3 patch. They're greatest strength was their farming efficiency, which simply is not as strong of a strat as it was then, and they haven't been the same.

Fnatic is good but in no way top tier.

The rest I haven't seen a whole lot of so I can't really comment. Hard to say anything for certain since this new patch will probably change a lot of the popular strategies.

jawbreaker261

Notable (4)
Steam: jawbreaker261
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Moodkill » May 6, 2014 4:37am | Report
As a Malaysian, I can't help but root for Titan, I also love DK and Fnatic. These 3 teams never fail to keep me excited. My favourite player is of course: MUSHI!!!!! *Manly scream

Moodkill

Notable (9)
Steam: Moodkill
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved