Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Your Game Stats Here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post Your Game Stats Here 422 posts - page 7 of 43
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » October 21, 2014 6:55am | Report
**** you Dota, why should it take me 200+ games on a hero to score a Rampage with him? Y u so cruel?

Anyway, I finally got it. Not a one-shot though, but hey, it's better than scoring ultrakills and having your last frag stolen... stolen when you have a ****ing 500 hit damage and better crit than PA has!

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » November 13, 2014 6:08pm | Report
so this happened....

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1022410967

i dont want to sound like a **** but .... i carried that team so ******** hard.

im the only one with a positive KDA ... but jesus ... what a KDA

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 14, 2014 2:43am | Report
I had some really frustrating games yesterday. Im really on a bad streak. I had a good streak of games going and had my 53% winrate back. But now i had some bad games, and on to of that i tried ranked again. THOSE PEOPLE ARE ****IN GARBAGE. 80% doesnt speak english most of the time. People frequently disconnect for a while, or leave when the games goes bad for us.
Plus their play and game knowledge is just bad.

One of those games produced this beauty: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1022691685

Plz note that this is my FIRST Earthshaker game EVER online, i also havent played him against bots for an extremely long time and support is my worst role.
And still i outperform my teammates by a mile -_-
It was never really a game, and as a result it became pretty funny when i got really farmed, so later in the game i started clouwning a bit buying the crit and stuff.
The enemies werent that good either, it was just that my teammates randomly walked/junped/TP'ed into their team and died.

Its at this point that ranked games become unplayable, since lately the amount of players that dont speak english seem to be increasing on EU west. And as result ive been in a lot of throws too.

Before i didnt play ranked because i didnt enjoy it, i didnt feel like having to pick specific heroes just to carry people who pick support necrophos.

Now its just borderline unplayable, with people argueing over lanes and leaving their lanes because 'my lane partner is bad' even though he died moments ago to lanecreeps.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » November 16, 2014 5:33pm | Report
i just won 7 ranked solo games in a row....

i am very happy :) im closing in on that 3k mmr :)

considering i started at 1.7 .... dem feels :D

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 16, 2014 10:33pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

i just won 7 ranked solo games in a row....

i am very happy :) im closing in on that 3k mmr :)

considering i started at 1.7 .... dem feels :D

So jelly. ;_;

My ranked games are the most unfun games in doto history. I havent left ~3300 since i calibrated. I havent tried that hard but i dont want to play ******ed unfun games.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » November 16, 2014 10:51pm | Report
i calibrated at lvl 13 :( got 1.7 :( :(

didnt touch it for 6 months

went back and stomped to 2.5k then only recently have i gone back and im only 10 wins away from 3k :)

10 winssssss

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 16, 2014 11:22pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

i calibrated at lvl 13 :( got 1.7 :( :(

didnt touch it for 6 months

went back and stomped to 2.5k then only recently have i gone back and im only 10 wins away from 3k :)

10 winssssss

If you compare my ranked matches to my unranked matches its a ~46% winrate vs ~53% winrate.
Thats pretty damn massive, i really cant imagine winning 7 ranked matches in a row.
Maybe it would work if id just pick something like viper or DK and go mid every time, but i dont want to do that stuff just to get some number higher.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » November 16, 2014 11:35pm | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

Maybe it would work if id just pick something like viper or DK and go mid every time, but i dont want to do that stuff just to get some number higher.

^^ i dont do that (rare if do if i know i can play a hero well against there mid (i.e. my ember spirit )

mostly what i do is pick last and pick what ever hero the team needs.

melee cores with no ranged supports and little to no push? Jakiro it is.

ranged cores with a pushing mid but little to no teamfight and no offlaner? Tidehunter it is.

huge ultimates on the enemy and no pos 4? Rubick i choose you!

lol i found the more i pick for the team and less for me the more i win....

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 17, 2014 1:51am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

^^ i dont do that (rare if do if i know i can play a hero well against there mid (i.e. my ember spirit )

mostly what i do is pick last and pick what ever hero the team needs.

melee cores with no ranged supports and little to no push? Jakiro it is.

ranged cores with a pushing mid but little to no teamfight and no offlaner? Tidehunter it is.

huge ultimates on the enemy and no pos 4? Rubick i choose you!

lol i found the more i pick for the team and less for me the more i win....

Well i never pick a hero beforehand, i pretty much always decide what i pick during the laning stage, but whenever i play ranked i seem to get paired with the biggest *******s possible.
As i said in my earlier posts, leavin lanes and standing mid, arguing over mid, blaming others for their own mistakes.
I barely get really toxic players, exept in ranked where it seems like i have them every game.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » November 20, 2014 9:18am | Report
The MMR level i am at(calibrated recently on my new id) , enemies just want to capitalize on your teammates DCing.No pauses and instant taunts are thrown at us. Random calls on wood pc trash are made and game resumes with cackles on all chat. Then they post in chat free mmr, ez rares, ez katka and whatnot. People can be so heartless these days
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved