Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Your Game Stats Here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post Your Game Stats Here 422 posts - page 12 of 43
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Swixcap » March 6, 2015 4:50pm | Report
How to play Earth Spirit. I am Cube.
86% kill participation, 19 min Shiva's etc. A friendly team too - a very nice game.

Dotabuff

Game stats for those who don't have dotabuff plus
This is my signature. This is my dotabuff.

Swixcap

Notable (7)
Steam: Cube
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wangyuphing » March 14, 2015 11:32am | Report
**** WINNING

This is a LP game

First, this is how you feed.

I keep going mid, feed the Ogre Magi, and until 22 times feeding him I just realized "why should i feed a support?"

Secondly, I don't know how, but we won.

wangyuphing

Notable (9)
Steam: Pandora
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Romark14 » March 19, 2015 1:59pm | Report
wangyuphing wrote:

**** WINNING

This is a LP game

First, this is how you feed.

I keep going mid, feed the Ogre Magi, and until 22 times feeding him I just realized "why should i feed a support?"

Secondly, I don't know how, but we won.

Wow... i hope you stay in Low Prio. If the rest of your team are being ****s, be a ****, but dont potentially ruin a game for others dude.
Dimonychan wrote:

Split-puhing <- when you do it.
Rat doto <- when enemy does it.

Romark14

Notable (7)
Steam: Romark14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Swixcap » March 20, 2015 7:35pm | Report
My previous post here was a good game with Earth Spirit. Well, this one was pretty ****ing perfect:
Score
Builds

Dotabuff

Gotta love a nice game with a nice team :)
This is my signature. This is my dotabuff.

Swixcap

Notable (7)
Steam: Cube
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » March 23, 2015 8:46pm | Report
Seriously, this game. Like that C9 game but twice as short and everybody is russian.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » March 28, 2015 6:38am | Report
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1354732756

HOLY **** IT'S CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYYYYY

This game...

Started off with a bunch of randoms, and I randomed Spectre (*** yes).

Abaddon went full SingSing boot OoV roaming, which worked crazy well. My lane sucked, being against Mirana and Clinkz, but I farmed up assists enough to still get Radiance at 20 mins.

That's when it went downhill.

Clinkz and Meepo started dumping all over us, and despite some won fights we were stuck on the back foot. (despite this, I'd Haunt to join these little skirmishes, and would suddenly find that I'd collateralled CM :D).

Abaddon had to leave for some unknown reason, and it was 4v5 - and naturally, we lost mid and bot rax to this.

From there, we defended for a good half hour, just trying to get enough items to win. At the hour mark, back came Abaddon! This was yet another turn, and the base defence began in earnest.

Finally came the fight at top rax, with an Aegis on Meepo and a Potm ult to initiate. We killed them all at the cost of the melee rax, but Meepo respawned - and just before the ranged rax fell (130HP), he died again.

Seizing the moment, we pushed mid and got our own rax in return, but as we were backing off got ambushed by their respawning team. Again, we killed Meepo and Clinkz, but at the cost of our pushers in Sniper and PA, who had to buyback and defend. (my Satanic MVP that fight - dear god does Dispersion rape).

Quickly regrouping, we went for throne, only to have Meepo buyback just as we reached the ruins of their mid rax, and teleport to his pushed-up bot creepwave. Meanwhile, our final rax fell to a large mass of creeps. In desperation, I teleported back myself, not realising I still had 20 seconds on buyback!

Base race was on, and as it turns out my suicidal defence bought just enough time for us to win!

Though the XP graph suggests otherwise, we had no map control, and their ganking capabilities meant that we couldn't leave the base. I'd recommend watching the replay, because it was one badass game.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ZekoPower » April 10, 2015 9:29pm | Report
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1383848138

GET REKT BY CARL NOOBS!

GG EZ

ZekoPower

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SatomiCappucino » April 26, 2015 6:16pm | Report

Was hard at the start(and both teams had afk). But I managed to comeback and we won :D
P.S volvo pls nerf earth spirit sexy voice 3op5me
Give her roses to be closer.

SatomiCappucino

Notable (12)
Steam: **Satomi'i
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » May 6, 2015 8:27pm | Report

You nerds would kill to be as cool as I am B^)

carried so hard this scrub team

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Devampi » May 6, 2015 9:50pm | Report
adminitsu feeling good about carrying his team? let's crush that.

so me and my friends played a game with our latest Slark Abaddon combo. the other guys picked Riki and pusge so my other friend picked Dazzle. well the game goes really bad (with pudge missing lots of hooks and riki feeding putting dazzle in a solo top lane) putting us at base rather quickly.

but then Slark got Silver Edge and was online it didn't take long or we had raxed them we force some buyback 1 by 1 slark making quick work of it while he got's my shield heals and dazzle heals and grave.

The slark player still has it's 100% winrate on slark (I believe haven't seen him losing with slark)
In love with the random button

Devampi

Notable (1)
Steam: Devampi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved