Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Offline terrorblade is so op it's not even funny

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Offline terrorblade is so op it's not even funny 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nukers united » January 2, 2016 11:57am | Report
I've been playing offline Tb for the last 20 games or so and I've won almost every one of them simply because nobody has a clue what to do vs offline Tb and after I rek their carry in safe lane new I am able to farm 2 lanes at once for at least 20 minutes with boots of travel while the enemies face a slow and painful death till I get manta,skadi,and bkb and end their suffering

nukers united

Notable (4)
Steam: Touka Kirishima
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » January 2, 2016 12:03pm | Report
You mean offlane I guess? Well...yes sub 3.5k (that is where it was for me at least) people do seem to not know what to do against the offlaner and they have no idea what to do against Terrorblade as well. But if people watch out and punish you for your mistakes then you are pretty much done for it.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » January 2, 2016 12:30pm | Report
Im just gonna say they must be low level players if they can't handle a squishy hero with no stun on its own. Glad it works for you tho.

Can we see a dotabuff link?
Mood of the Day

-_-

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nukers united » January 2, 2016 12:40pm | Report
I'm on a phone so it might not be the link but I think this is ithttp://www.dotabuff.com/players/114302921/matches?hero=terrorblade
And Ive only started doing offline Tb this past month or two

nukers united

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » January 2, 2016 1:19pm | Report
Good job that must feel good.

For someone with as many matches as you you should be at a high MMR. I wonder what kind of people you're facing lmao.
Mood of the Day

-_-

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nukers united » January 2, 2016 1:28pm | Report
Lol I nevery play ranked because when I do I get stuck with idiot supports or idiot carry some who can't last hit and don't know how to trade towers and not fight,back off,and always overextend so I just gave up on getting out of the trench

nukers united

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » January 2, 2016 3:26pm | Report
Interesting input! Can you tell me please some explanations on your general skill and item build (since the start of the match) and possible variations? What makes it so good, how can you survive and how must you behave with the hero?

I have never played Terrorblade so I'm at loss at what is on with the hero and since I also like the offlane, I could finally give it a try.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nukers united » January 2, 2016 3:52pm | Report
Tera might call me out on some things and I hope he does because I really want to get better but I start with stout,quelling,tango,and 2 irons to build into a magic wand and try and play passive till u get a few Lvls into ur q and e so u can kill enemies . Always spam ur q on the enemy safelaner when they come for last hits. I usually rush boots of travel then dominator then straight manta. Always max ur reflection and meta and lvl ur illusions after u max those 2 and take sunder when u can. I usually just split push and get an occasional pick off when u get a chance. Then when u get at least 3 lvl in ur illusions go farm ancients and the new hard camp in secret while microing ur illus to push the nearest wave and farm till u have manta and skadi and usually half of ur bkb then u come out and fight.

nukers united

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » January 2, 2016 5:11pm | Report
Maxing Reflection has been considered legit ever since its rework, just because the skill is that damn good for harass. And, especially in pubs, the offlane is often safer than the safelane because generally you don't get ******** like Venomancer Huskar in the safelane. With the new camp, it's even better than it was - previously, you'd level Conjure Image at level 3 or 4 and use it to stack camps for farming later, which wasn't possible in the offlane due to just having ancients. Since there's now a new camp, it can work much better, assuming you've got a decent support with you - I would NOT recommend solo offlane on TB, EVER.

The downside to maxing Reflection is that you can't max Conjure Image. TB can farm stacks when he's got his W and E maxed, which is level 9-10 depending on if you've skilled Sunder. And if you're maxing Q, you can't max W.

Items wise, it's always the same, Aquila > Yasha > BoTs > Manta > Skadi, or if you want to fight (advisable with an offlane max Reflection build) Aquila > Treads > Drums > Manta > Skadi. Fighting early *is* possible, you've just got to be very careful since you have a lot of damage but very low HP. The reason you shouldn't really go HotD is because you don't really need the sustain, creeps do like no damage to you, and TB doesn't *always* build into Satanic because often a second Eye of Skadi is better.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » January 2, 2016 5:25pm | Report
Offlane Scaryblade eh? I've heard about it, and I guess it's currently a meta where people don't commit to killing offlaners. Since it works even in 6k, it probably has some merit, since TB has 7 armor and 2 hp regen, he is actually incredibly hard to harass and his slow give him chance of escaping many kill attempts, so it requires a very specific type of lane to kill him and shut him down (some kind of multiple stun lane with good burst damage). It's just if they do, they win, as he is a very item dependent offlaner later in the game, unlike offlane solo Jakiro, Lich, or Abaddon where committing 2 supports to such an item independent hero is a waste pretty much no matter what. However, if they commit 2 supports to Terrorblade and he doesn't get owned, he also wins because it was such a waste of the enemy's resources.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved