Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introduce Yourself!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Introduce Yourself! 388 posts - page 33 of 39

Poll Question:

Where are you from?
Australia
Africa
Asia
Caribbean
Central America
Europe (East)
Europe (West)
North America
Middle East
Oceana
Scandinavia
South America
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » August 30, 2015 12:42pm | Report
Welcome to dotafire dotareward, enjoy your stay!

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 30, 2015 2:36pm | Report
Welcome one, welcome all!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » August 31, 2015 11:04am | Report
I've been for around for a while now and I realize I never presented myself, so maybe it's time to do it :D

Hello everybody, I'm ChiChi, playing from Portugal. My favourite hero is... No need for this, everybody knows it already xD

I started playing Dota around 2 years ago and it was my first MOBA, though I played other things already. I'm 25 and working as a lawyer at the moment, so I don't have the time I would like to play as much as I want and to experiment on things, hence I end up being a very interested amateur with more abstract than practical competence. Also I'm one of the few girls I know that actively play, which is sad and often results in some kind of toxicity in pubs. Been trying to get out of support as much as possible lately, because I'm a competent carry if given the chance, but that chance rarely arises since I find most people support poorly, and that impacts a lot the game.

And that's pretty much it! I've been enjoying a lot my stay on Dota Fire, where I learned so much and met very nice people :) (yes, even Janitsu!)

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » August 31, 2015 11:38am | Report
Hey, admintsu is good! No kappa.

He gave us such epic signatures after all :D

Or am i wrong....?

Edit: although he Still hasn't told us the thing that happened which no1 wants to tell us new people.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » August 31, 2015 1:07pm | Report
yeah you youngsters are too young to remember the watermelon accident

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » August 31, 2015 2:18pm | Report
"Watermelon" and "Janitsu" in the same sentence = I don't want to know

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Maximus Decimus Meridius » September 23, 2015 12:19am | Report
Hey new to the website and am an average but decent dota player. Love playing support and love skillshot heroes, like pudge and earth spirit. But I like being useful like healing as dazzle or blowing up areas as techies. I love dota, and i love tf2.

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Notable (1)
Steam: Maximus Decimus Meridius
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » September 23, 2015 1:20am | Report
Welcome!

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » September 23, 2015 3:44am | Report
Welcome ____.... Umm...that name is too long, can i just shorten it to max? Anyways, welcome to this board, you'll find many interesting guides, discussion forums as well as one of the least toxic communities of dota 2 here im dotafire. Enjoy your stay here.

Ps: I don't get an awesome signature?

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Biriarr » September 28, 2015 11:30pm | Report
Hi my names Biriarr, Im a 21 year old British born Kurd raised in Canada and seen quite allot of the world. I am a League of legends player and a dota player :D (you can murder me later for the blasphemy) I peaked at about plat 3 this season for LoL and reached the top 6% before The game got real bored to me and as such i decayed, However been LOVING dota these past 3 years and ive finally gained the courage to try ranked. I love to play all in your face heroes like LC or abaddon, etc Due to my experiance in the higher elos in LoL I got pretty good mechanics and game knowledge for dota though theres still some stuff i fail at due to sheer lack of not spaming this game enough

(plz be gentle)

Biriarr

Steam: Biriarr

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved