Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

HYPE!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>
Forum
Forum » General Discussion » HYPE! 75 posts - page 7 of 8
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sp3ctr3 » December 16, 2015 12:58pm | Report
I don´t know about other heroes, but being Dazzle my favorite one I´m going to buy Aether Lens every time, I can do all my sh** from even a longer distance (evil laugh). Laguna Blade from across the map isn't something nice tough.

Sp3ctr3

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » December 16, 2015 1:05pm | Report
Dimonychan wrote:

So being useless as a carry in a fight for 5 seconds is not game-breaking enough

For me, no, it's not game-breaking, it just makes it even more complex, in a path Dota has been following for a while. But that's just my opinion.

Dimonychan wrote:

No, because the last user who did that was banned and demoted from an Editor to a regular user and it also looks silly when you address "my games" in some sort of "meh, inferior" manner, when in fact it's the complete opposite. :)

Oh it was just a cheap threat then. So it's fine to offend as long you as you don't clearly state something about their game, as you just did, saying my games are inferior to yours, when I never stated anything about your competence in game, just about your general rage and complaining about everything that slightly annoys you and that I've been reading continuasly for the past months (and that you said yourself actually, with your "GG").

This conversation is over for me too, don't worry, just didn't want to let you think you could go around not having a serious discussion with anyone you consider inferior without passive-aggressively offend them. Now you know at least one person here thinks you're terrible salty without no reason whatsoever (besides my [lack] of mmr?), which discourages any attempt to have interesting conversations on threads, and that attitude not being reprimended, when Smuggels was, is just plainly unfair, but I guess I have to click report buttons for that to happen then.

And yes, this was way out of topic, and may result in demotions, but those are worth it if you take a look at yourself and how impossible it is to talk to you for a change.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » December 16, 2015 1:05pm | Report
Got to learn Arc Warden so that I can use him and no one else does. That's right, I am gonna spam him. Just love his model.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » December 16, 2015 1:16pm | Report
We are 20 minutes into the patch, and we already have our first competitive Earth Spirit game. And an Invoker.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » December 16, 2015 1:17pm | Report
Downloading 6.86 right now, woo!

@DimonyChan and @ChiChi, cool down a bit and enjoy the new patch, no reason to argue.

Let's see how useful is Arc Warden after all this waiting.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » December 16, 2015 1:18pm | Report
Casting "lmao" now causes your hero to laugh

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » December 16, 2015 2:10pm | Report
NERDGASMING.

Actually tho I saw Arc Warden first thing and had a heart attack. New Rune. New Items. Map Changes. Ability Reworks.

Anyone else see an Aether Lens Pudge meta coming up? *sigh*

Also gonna learn to get good with AW fast. I want to rek people before they give him the Terrorblade treatment. thinking of something along the lines of:

Power Treads > Drum of Endurance / Hand of Midas > Desolator > Necronomicon > (Troll dagon?

Oh god the map changes. Those are really gonna **** up my warding for a while. And my juking. And now they ruined DotaCinemas Fails of the Week/Month by making those top rune cliffs accessible. I can only imagine how those will turn out with new Iron Branch escape meta.

EDIT: time to buy a keyboard with macro keys guys the AW micro is gonna be real
Mood of the Day

O_O

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » December 16, 2015 2:58pm | Report
Hamster did you read the Atos change? Didn't see you mentioning it.

Rod of Atos now applies 40% more accuracy. Icefrog heard you 4Head
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » December 16, 2015 3:27pm | Report
We all need to realize that we are all ****ing idiots compared to icefrog, none of us could balance a game as ridiculously complex as this. And remember that this game is impossible to balance a 100%.
So just please remember that all of us on this forum are damn scrubs.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Beliad » December 16, 2015 4:02pm | Report
So disappointed with this patch..

Beliad

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>
Forum

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved