Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Heroes you're happy to see in TI3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Heroes you're happy to see in TI3 33 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » August 4, 2013 6:03am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

Lol, I really like your sig.

I have also gif with Sven stunning boar if you want :D
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by T1mmay » August 4, 2013 6:28am | Report
I love seeing Timbersaw, he's such a fun hero to watch.

T1mmay

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » August 4, 2013 8:02am | Report
Timber already got picked yesterday by Orange, but it failed miserably.I'd like to see n0tail playing some Meepo.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by T1mmay » August 4, 2013 8:11am | Report
Timber got picked at least four times yesterday and only failed badly once.

T1mmay

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » August 4, 2013 11:30am | Report
[A] is playing Timbersaw right now.
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destiny Shiraishi » August 5, 2013 5:08am | Report
Naga Siren where are you...?

Destiny Shiraishi

Notable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cepheus1988 » August 5, 2013 5:13am | Report

Naga Siren where are you...?

Naga Siren was actually played a few times

Actually over 70 different heroes were already played up to now.
Creative people behold!
Join the new Dotafire Creation Competition! - Our two-weekly competition in the 'Hero & item ideas' Section.

Last rounds winner was: Naxela

Competition is on hold for now, to reorganize!

Cepheus1988

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » August 5, 2013 5:43am | Report
So far, Batrider has been picked/banned in EVERY game, amazing!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by manic_e » August 5, 2013 6:02am | Report
I was going to make a prediction before the tournament that Spirit Breaker would make an appearance. But I thought you would all laugh at me and tell me what a noob I am. Until yesterday when he made his entry. Started off well going 5-2-5 before everything went wrong. Don't think you can blame the loss on the SB pick though and I maintain that he could possibly have a role to play on the pro scene if you change the way you use him. I believe it was Liquid who picked him, but I can't quite remember.

More importantly where the hell is my beloved Disruptor. Any idea why he's not getting a look in?

manic_e

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by samukobo » August 5, 2013 6:34am | Report
manic_e wrote:

I was going to make a prediction before the tournament that Spirit Breaker would make an appearance. But I thought you would all laugh at me and tell me what a noob I am. Until yesterday when he made his entry. Started off well going 5-2-5 before everything went wrong. Don't think you can blame the loss on the SB pick though and I maintain that he could possibly have a role to play on the pro scene if you change the way you use him. I believe it was Liquid who picked him, but I can't quite remember.

More importantly where the hell is my beloved Disruptor. Any idea why he's not getting a look in?

Was always wondering why SB wasn't picked more myself. I mean he has a set of skills that only needs attack speed for locking down a hero, and doesn't need that much items to be tanky, deal big damage and lock down. only hard part is picking his lane. Sure, he's "easily kited/baited" but most explanations like that don't explain that the skill is more correctly used to go to a hero that your teammates are already near as a gank initiator/backup hero.

Disruptor is more about his skills - Glimpse has utility, of course. But it's not really useful in all situations (shame, would be great if you could use it on allies) Thunder strike is great when it's spammed and when it's leveled, but that would mean less levels in his Glimpse and Kinetic Field, and leveling it high is near impossible anyway as a support and without Bottle, which shouldn't be available anyway. Kinetic Field is easily avoided and his ult isn't that good. (Need damage? Get Epicenter or something like that. Need silence? get Global Silence, or better yet, just stun them all with Reverse Polarity or Ravage)

Anyway, no real disables, squishy, average range, average base damage, no instant nukes, no babysitting mechanic, no outstanding ult, and overall nothing that can classify him as an extraordinary support in anything.
Quoted:

ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ

samukobo
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved