Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Guides on Steam

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Guides on Steam 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » November 5, 2015 9:55pm | Report
I've got the build I did for Terrorblade up on Steam, though you may actually want to skill Sunder before level 23. Been a while since I've updated it, so I'll probably get on that eventually.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=440400791 is the link. I don't know if anyone but me actually uses it yet!
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » November 6, 2015 1:54am | Report
I actually subscribed for it but I seldom play carry...
And yet no one explained me how to make a steam guide...or if there is any fast way to do it.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » November 6, 2015 10:00am | Report
Webb wrote:

If that is ok with you (and the other guide authors upon asking) I can upload the skill build to steam with the items or at least try to do it since the process is kind of weird. Anyways thanks!

It's ok with me at least for all my guides! If you want and have the time for it, go ahead, you're the one doing us a favor.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Olsenbb » November 25, 2015 1:42am | Report
Blubbles wrote:

I dont see whats so hard about alt-tab like, theres the build, build the build.

rofl... true to that

Olsenbb

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved