Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dealing with Pub mayhem

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Dealing with Pub mayhem 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » November 30, 2014 6:04am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

^^This

Thats why i love jungling. Away from the troubles of the world (well nah i go gank a lot as NP and even Ursa)

So... Tranquil

I go visit you in the jungle as Sand King and get easy camp kills cause I let you do all the work then come in and sandstorm right on top of you.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by musekorn » November 30, 2014 8:05pm | Report
usually i just said LOL when they press hotkeys "ward please"
u know what happen before that
pudge miss his hook and dead
u'r team dead in a lane 1 vs 1(not ganking)
or dive alone to 2-5 enemy hero and in a enemy tower

o yeah another mindset
if play support idk but if u'r team doesn't have map awareness ignore the warding focus on u'r utility item like mekans or hex or other disabler item if u can try to lvl 5 dagon
if it works good if not at least u try LOL
like some famous people say "only crazy people try a same thing and hoping different result"

musekorn

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » November 30, 2014 8:19pm | Report
Unscathed wrote:

^^This

Thats why i love jungling. Away from the troubles of the world (well nah i go gank a lot as NP and even Ursa)

So... Tranquil Boots

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » November 30, 2014 9:09pm | Report
In light of the above comments, anyone willing to party up for dota in the sea severs?

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Romark14 » December 1, 2014 1:39am | Report
All you need is one friend and it makes it much better. As soon as the pick screen appears click on the mini map to lane with them. This will improve your enjoyment a LOT!

I've found though that having 2 friends is key, so then you at least have one reliable carry, one reliable support and a reliable Mid. The other 2 just have to be sufficient and it is normally enough in lower pubs (where these problems are prevalent).

Of course if you can rock in a 5 man team, all the better, but aim to get 2 friends playing first. It improves the game SO much.
Dimonychan wrote:

Split-puhing <- when you do it.
Rat doto <- when enemy does it.

Romark14

Notable (7)
Steam: Romark14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » December 1, 2014 3:27am | Report
u can add me dude im always happy to help and to play.

smuggler1965

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » December 1, 2014 3:52am | Report
Zerosaviour wrote:

I go visit you in the jungle as Sand King and get easy camp kills cause I let you do all the work then come in and sandstorm right on top of you.

;_; i had too much sand king's going into the jungle being useless and stealing farm while telling everyone IM NOT SUPPORT I DONT BUY WARDS EVEN THOUGH WE ARE AGAINST A PUDGE.
they proceed to get 15 minute ARCANES and if they are lucky a 25 min blink.

STAAP GETTING ARCANES IF YOU SEMI-JUNGLE SK AND GET SUPPORT ITEMS FFS!!!

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Romark14 » December 1, 2014 4:22am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

;_; i had too much sand king's going into the jungle being useless and stealing farm while telling everyone IM NOT SUPPORT I DONT BUY WARDS EVEN THOUGH WE ARE AGAINST A PUDGE.
they proceed to get 15 minute ARCANES and if they are lucky a 25 min blink.

STAAP GETTING ARCANES IF YOU SEMI-JUNGLE SK AND GET SUPPORT ITEMS FFS!!!

* Arcane Boots could be classed as a "support item", with the aoe mana*

I agree though. When i play Sand King i make sure we have a No5 who is happy to be the ward ***** until i have my blink, i then work on arcanes while helping out with wards/dusts/smokes and whatever else.

Saying that, if you arent getting a decently timed blink, you have to just bite the bullet and start chipping in with the wards.
Dimonychan wrote:

Romark14

Notable (7)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » December 1, 2014 4:33am | Report
Romark14 wrote:

* Arcane Boots could be classed as a "support item", with the aoe mana*

I agree though. When i play Sand King i make sure we have a No5 who is happy to be the ward ***** until i have my blink, i then work on arcanes while helping out with wards/dusts/smokes and whatever else.

Saying that, if you arent getting a decently timed blink, you have to just bite the bullet and start chipping in with the wards.

the thing is that even if you arent that efficient you can get a 12 min blink on him, and ofc if the 5 cant buy wards then you have to help.
but the last SK i met kept telling me he wasnt a support even though we had a luna, necro, jungle druid, and me as offlane lancer. BUT I DONT NEED WARDS EVEN THOUGH THE ENEMY PUDGE IS FREELY WALKING INTO OUR JUNGLE THAT NEEDS TO SUPPORT 2 HEROES.

one of the worst teams i had in a while. -_-

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Romark14 » December 1, 2014 5:39am | Report
Yeah, that guy sounds exactly like the type OP <EDIT> Everyone is trying to escape from.
Dimonychan wrote:

Romark14

Notable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved