Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Centaur worries

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Centaur worries 44 posts - page 1 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Aurum19 » November 1, 2012 8:15pm | Report
I havent been able to play dota 2 in a while, but from reading centaurs abilities, he seemms overpoweted. Also his E ability which ewflects attack is a PASSIVE?!?!? That sounds super OP, plzz tell me im being stupid.

Aurum19

Steam: Aurum19
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wilddeonpwn » November 1, 2012 11:29pm | Report
Well, he is one word: BROKEN

wilddeonpwn

Established (102)
Steam: wilddeonpwn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » November 2, 2012 12:46am | Report
wilddeonpwn wrote:

Well, he is one word: BROKEN

Welcome to the world of Lifestealer.Or Huskar, Zeus, Enigma,Necrolyte.Need more counters?

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wilddeonpwn » November 2, 2012 12:59am | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

Welcome to the world of Lifestealer.Or Huskar, Zeus, Enigma,Necrolyte.Need more counters?

Nah, He easily beats Husky. So what his health is now halved, he should have a HoD, which means that's only like a quarter now. Then he proceeds to pwn Husky. Zeus..?

wilddeonpwn

Established (102)
Steam: wilddeonpwn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Captain Planet » November 2, 2012 5:13am | Report
Lifestealer yes and no, huskar only early game, same with zues. Enigma definately not and same for necro. Bkb is a standard on him so those heroes realy dont even scratch him.

Captain Planet

Notable (4)
Steam: Captain Planet
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » November 2, 2012 5:49am | Report
He isn't overpowered, you just have to know how to play against him. Simple as that.

If a hero owns you, it doesn't mean he's overpowered.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperNova » November 2, 2012 6:20am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

He isn't overpowered, you just have to know how to play against him. Simple as that.

If a hero owns you, it doesn't mean he's overpowered.

he got nerfed but in the hands of a good player he can snowball and be unstoppable. I played as necro against him with kunkka and we thrashed him although the enemy centaur player was probably rubbish.

SuperNova

Notable (16)
Steam: BaconBorn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Numeta » November 2, 2012 6:53am | Report
It's not about being able to 1v1 centaur with Huskar. Life break will take out 50% of his current health, since he has upwards of 3k this helps.
Get on my meta!

Twitch.tv/numeta

Numeta

Remarkable (27)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nryn » November 2, 2012 8:23am | Report
Illusions.
It's what I used to do against a centaur. in dota 1.

nryn

Notable (1)
Steam: rice_in_a_bowl
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jaslam » November 2, 2012 8:50am | Report
Centaur isn't OP - about the only thing they needed to do, is make it clearer he just ultied. Like pudges' dismember - a global sound, and a clear animation that your enemies have the buff.

all heroes are balanced. that's the beauty of dota.. :)

jaslam

Remarkable (21)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved