Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Can the casuals stay in LoL please

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Can the casuals stay in LoL please 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kumquat » December 4, 2011 9:52am | Report
Kind of hypocritical that you are talking ****, but okay.

Would you like to face my team instead?

Get your team, pick a time, and we can 5v5.

I'd love to see you put that abysmal deny rating and ******ed build to use against a team that actually knows what they are doing. =)

kumquat

Notable (15)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PiNG- » December 4, 2011 4:52pm | Report
Meowzer you like acting like a stubborn little kid don't you? Honestly it's only beta and give people a chance to learn... If you keep acting like that then how do you expect a game to grow and allowing the game to grow allows more players for faster queues. When a game first comes you, you just can't be a pro at it... Practice is what makes you good.... If your going to suggest something against bots maybe people rather not face bots and rather feel the challenge of other people to get better at the game?

Sad people like you get beta keys....

PiNG-

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PiNG- » December 4, 2011 4:53pm | Report
Quoted:

Kind of hypocritical that you are talking ****, but okay.

Would you like to face my team instead?

Get your team, pick a time, and we can 5v5.

I'd love to see you put that abysmal deny rating and ******ed build to use against a team that actually knows what they are doing. =)

Lol i wish i had a 5 team and i'd like to face u guys sometime around and honestly any build works if it's not DFD and you know how to use it... I've seen a drow ranger with a vyse before. was like wtf but he BSU

PiNG-

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mcus » December 6, 2011 8:44am | Report
This is why I like this community, you don't hate on those with less skill than yourselves! If you guys want one more guy to play with who has no claim to be a pro, and who likes a good laugh, add me, my steam acct name is mcus :)
Morphling puts the 'ling' in bling and the 'Lin' in linken's sphere.

mcus

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dirrwen » December 7, 2011 9:01am | Report
Lol, Meowszor you're a ***. Go away pro kid.
LoL has a learning curve, DotA has a learning cliff.

dirrwen

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Rorance » December 7, 2011 5:00pm | Report
I remember my first win...

Rorance

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by burgessjkkb » December 9, 2011 4:57am | Report
One thing about Dota2, is that there are a LOT let less players like OP...which fill Dota1.

This is a good thing, btw.

burgessjkkb

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sarcy » December 9, 2011 5:06am | Report
Quoted:

One thing about Dota2, is that there are a LOT let less players like OP...which fill Dota1.

This is a good thing, btw.

I wouldn't say there are less people like the OP its more that some people are more tolerant of noobs than others. What OP needs to recognize is that everyone is coming from all kinds of gaming backgrounds and don't necessarily have the same skill level and dedication as some of the hardcore DotA fans around. The general DotA 2 community from my experience has been much friendlier to new players and doesn't mind teaching them how to get better.

Sarcy

Remarkable (27)
Steam: Sarcyn_

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved