Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Is it really a suicide move if you dont build Midas on a QE Invoker?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Is it really a suicide move if you dont build Midas on a QE Invoker? 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DaLCreeK » January 2, 2015 5:30am | Report
I had a lot of feedback that QE Invoker is just like committing suicide if you dont build a Midas on him.. This might be true?

DaLCreeK

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DaLCreeK » January 2, 2015 5:58am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

QE invoker isnt really a legit someting. it purely a pub build that some people use to troll. and a lot of other people use and fail with because they think its legit.

but I have already seen it in the proscene sir done by VG.Black against Secret.. It was awesome..

DaLCreeK

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » January 2, 2015 6:04am | Report
As Grimorum says it perfectly well in his guide, "Get Midas if you can do so around the 6th minute. Otherwise, forget it.".

Midas is good if you can get it early but it's not necessary in any way.

There's no way Midas is core on any hero or any build in this game.

@Timmi : did you confuse quas-exort and wex-exort? QE isn't a legit something wut?
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DaLCreeK » January 2, 2015 6:08am | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

As Grimorum says it perfectly well in his guide, "Get Midas if you can do so around the 6th minute. Otherwise, forget it.".

Midas is good if you can get it early but it's not necessary in any way.

There's no way Midas is core on any hero or any build in this game.

@Timmi : did you confuse quas-exort and wex-exort? QE isn't a legit something wut?

So.. if that's the case.. its really necessary to let Invoker sit in lane to farm his core relatively. Or does he need to rotate in lanes for gank (especially on lvl 6)?

DaLCreeK

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » January 2, 2015 6:30am | Report
In competitive all that QE Invoker does is sit mid all the time to farm and sap experience and assist his team with Sun Strike when needed.

In pubs you can definitely gank with Invo if you want, even though he's obviously not the best ganker. If there are opportunities like lanes being pushed towards you go for it. If you're going for the Euls/Aghs nuking build it's generally best to farm up your Euls ASAP though, because your Euls combo is the best way to get solo kills. And if you're going for the Necrobook pushing build...well you don't want to gank anyways with that build just sit mid to farm your item and push with your team when you have your necro 3.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DaLCreeK » January 2, 2015 6:46am | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

In competitive all that QE Invoker does is sit mid all the time to farm and sap experience and assist his team with Sun Strike when needed.

In pubs you can definitely gank with Invo if you want, even though he's obviously not the best ganker. If there are opportunities like lanes being pushed towards you go for it. If you're going for the Euls/Aghs nuking build it's generally best to farm up your Euls ASAP though, because your Euls combo is the best way to get solo kills. And if you're going for the Necrobook pushing build...well you don't want to gank anyways with that build just sit mid to farm your item and push with your team when you have your necro 3.

That is a really viable strat sir.. Hope I can encounter some other players who understand well enough so I can maximize him.. :(

DaLCreeK

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » January 2, 2015 6:57am | Report
-_-

srry peoples, i goofed. its legit. i read wex exort for some reason.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DaLCreeK » January 2, 2015 7:27am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

-_-

srry peoples, i goofed. its legit. i read wex exort for some reason.

No worries sir :D..

DaLCreeK

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » January 2, 2015 8:22am | Report
Getting Hand of Midas is fine, what's more important is the extra exp. If you're going QuasExort Invoker, you'll lack mobility. The faster you're able to level up, the faster you're getting Wex levels. That means you'll become that much faster in movespeed thus be able to survive or gank easier.

The extra gold is nice too :)

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DaLCreeK » January 2, 2015 8:42am | Report
Nubtrain wrote:

Getting Hand of Midas is fine, what's more important is the extra exp. If you're going QuasExort Invoker, you'll lack mobility. The faster you're able to level up, the faster you're getting Wex levels. That means you'll become that much faster in movespeed thus be able to survive or gank easier.

The extra gold is nice too :)

I figured that one too sir.. Thanks :D

DaLCreeK

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved