So, what do you guys think of the update? Personally, I think it's about time Dota 2 got a major update since 7.00 was released several months ago and the game was starting to become stale. Although, I must admit that the Dota 2 development team will need to do a lot of bug-fixing and balance changes since they've added several new mechanics and quirky interactions. Heck, people are already complaining about gamebreaking bugs/interactions such as the following:
- Morphling's ulti causing the game to crash if stolen by Rubick
- Bane being able to Enfeeble himself for extra damage
- Dark Willow being extremely OP in most case scenarios
- Io being an extremely deadly right-clicker if tethered to a hero with very high attack speed.
- Io being a death machine if tethered to Puck with the Lvl.25 Dream Coil. Io literally attacks everyone affected by the Dream Coil. Imagine that with Maelstrom procs!