+9 HP/sec Regeneration
+200% Mana Regeneration
Active: Pocket Suicide
Instantly causes you to die.
Cast Range: 100
Begins with 12 charges, and gains a charge each time an enemy hero dies within 1675 range. Each charge grants 1 mana regeneration per second and reduces respawn time by 3 seconds. If the bearer dies, 500 + 30 health per charge is restored to allies within 1675 radius, while the Bloodstone loses a third of its charges.
Charge Gain Radius: 1675
Death Heal Radius: 1675
Charge Gain per Enemy Death: 1
Mana Regeneration per Charge: 1
Death Respawn Timer Reduction: 3
Death Base Area Heal: 500
Death Bonus Area Heal per Charge: 30
The Bloodstone's bright ruby color is unmistakable on the battlefield, as the owner seems to have infinite vitality and spirit.
- Deals damage in form of HP removal equal to the owner's unit to the owner upon cast.
- Dying this way counts as a deny.
- Cannot kill the user while invulnerable. Attempting to do so wastes the cooldown.
- When having multiple Bloodstones, the one in the higher inventory slot gains charges.
- The top left inventory slot has the highest priority, the bottom left one the lowest.
- The effects of Bloodstone charges from all Bloodstones a hero owns fully stack.
- When multiple heroes in a team have Bloodstones, each hero can gain a charge from the same enemy death.
- Gains a charge whenever an enemy hero dies within the radius, or whenever the owner makes a kill from any distance.
- The number of charges lost on death is rounded up.
- Despite the visual effects, the area heal is applied instantly in the entire radius.
- While dead, the bearer has 1800 radius ground vision at the death location, regardless of whether it is day or night.
- While dead, the bearer earns experience in a 1200 radius at the death location.
- When the charges reduce the owner's death time to 0, it instantly respawns.
- This can cause still ongoing spells to affect the owner still (e.g. Timber Chain).
- Cannot reduce respawn time to below 1