Active: Summon Animal Courier
Creature that carries items to and from your base.
Losing the donkey is punishable by death.
- Can be upgraded to a Flying Courier.
- Interupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- The Animal Courier is not a valid target for most spells. A list of spells which affect the courier can be found below.
- When the Animal Courier dies, every allied player of the killing unit gains 150 gold.
- It is possible to have multiple Animal Couriers. When killing a courier, the killer always gets the bounty, while his team only gets it when no other enemy courier is dead at the time
- The Animal Courier is invulnerable when near its team Fountain.
- The Animal Courier's Spell Immunity and Phase buffs are both purgeable by purges which can target spell immune units.