April 23, 2012
Thanks for reading my guide to how i play lycan. Feel free to comment on mistakes or anything i may have made a mistake on or you do not agree with. I wrote this in about 30 minutes so i still have to go through and tweek certain parts.
4. More farm / ganks
5. Now that you have immortality you can go gank lanes more often, but in-between ganks you must continuing farming where possible. Don't be stupid and waste the aegis by getting into a dumb situation, play it cool, you are not yet complete.
6. Farm up to a BKB via jungle or ganking, preferable both. Don't forget to farm the ancients for bonus money.
7. Once you have farmed your BKB you are almost at full overpowered status. Start ganking a lot more, focusing on the squishier heroes.
8. Next item you want to obtain is a skull basher, it will make chasing much easier and allow you to bash skulls (literally, by now you should be hitting stupidly hard)
9. By now I am usually far out farmed then majority of the other team level and item wise and the next item you should acquire is an Abysal blade if the game has not already ended.
From here on the rest of the build is situational, i usually aim for a heart, halbred or if i am extremely fed, divine rapier.
3. 10 minutes - roshan
6. By now you should be roughly lvl 9 and have vlads / normal boots if you have farmed correctly. This is when you are able to roshan with ease.
Go back to bsse and get full mana / health and make your way over.
Spawn wolves and pop your W ability. Microing your wolves is not necessary but it helps slightly (they will die no matter what)
Once your wolves die you will have to tank it for a little bit until they come off of cool down. You could use your ulti but it is not required.
Pop wolves, kill roshan, aquire immortality.
Note: Keep an eye on the time you kill roshan, he spawns every 10 minutes and you want to farm him.
1. Start off by buying 4 clarity's and a quelling blade. You want to hope your team has bought a courier, if not you might have to reduce the amount of clarity's you buy.
2. Sit in well until 15 seconds after minions have spawned. Spawn your wolfs and head out towards the yellow camp once you have regained all your mana from the well.
3. Wait until the 30 second mark for the jungle to spawn and start killing the yellow camp. You should have enough time left on your wolves to finish off the camp with ease. (Remember to be constantly aware of your wolves health and micro them out if needed) After you kill yellow proceed to another camp with fresh wolves.
NOTE: Use clarity's when needed, make sure you do not get hit.
4. buy a Ring of Basilus ASAP. this should solve majority of your mana issues. Continue farming jungle as usual.
5. Buy the rest of the vlads
This is a very basic guide to pub stomping as lycan and is the exact build i use. I will attempt to explain how to correctly farm as lycan in depth.