Use this Jakiro when playing vs fragile heroes or the ones that need to be harrassed earlygame. It's a very good ganking tool too, so you may go mid. Another advantage is that you don't need too much mana to play effective. After using his potential as a earlygame killer and harrasser, you may go teamfight skills and support.
It may look a bit strange that I did not level up and Ice Path early, but with this build, you're gonna own the lane.
Dual Breath - Our harrassing tool. We use it if we have a nice opportunity to hit the enemy(or both), we follow it by liquid fire on more fragile hero to increase damage. At full mana always cast. If we have mana only for two or one, try to save it for time when you ensure your enemy will die from one combo(harrassed out by Liquid Fire earlier). Due to its power, it needs to be maxed out first.
Ice Path - 1 second stun + 100 dmg for 75 mana? For harrassing it's not really worth it. It may save your life but liquid fire and dual breath are needed more. Moreover, upgraded Liquid Fire slows AS for 50% for 5 seconds and deals similar DPS but it has no manacost. If you really need Ice path, pump up one point in it.
Liqud fire - It's not drying out our mana pool; It doubles our DPS in the start. In earlygame we try to hit an enemy with it while avoiding creeps. When this skill is on CD, just farm, deny, harrass or just get back a bit(depends on situation). Why maxing early? Liquid Fire gives us +125 AoE Damage to our arsenal every 5 seconds. We do as before - Attack, wait the cooldown, Attack. If we want to push the lane, we may hit creeps or harrass out the enemy tower.
Macropyre - This skill is extremely useful in teamfights and makes a very good combo with Ice Path. The problem is that teamfights begin later than on 6th level and it's easy to avoid most damage. it's better to max out the Dual Breath and Liquid Fire first. That's why we take this skill so late.
Your item build should be versatile. That's why I placed so much items but you don't need to buy them all. Firstly, you go with your starting build to your lane and check out who is there. If there are spell spammers, go for Magic Stick first. If there's a lot physical harrassers, buy yourelf ring of protection. If you need to spam your spells really much or you decided to have one level of Ice path, you buy Ring Of Basilus. You need to buy magic wand then to free up space. If there will be some branches left, leave them in the courier or sell. A pair of boots needs to be bought early too, especially vs such enemies as seer or jugg(to avoid hard harrass).
Note: If someone else buys cour in the beginning, you can change one or two of starting branches for the earlygame items.
If your laning phase is doing pretty well, you will be able to buy flying courier and perseverance. Without it, you will lack mana and health. What to buy first? Simply that what you need first. It depends on who and how much harrasses you.
If your laning phase is doing really good(3-5 kills), you can jump to boots and perseverance.
Yeah, that's the core. You will need nothing more to play a good Jakiro.
The next thing you buy is what you simply need. Disables destroy you? Linkens. Any silence? Orchid. Hard enemy(Ursa for example)? Shadow Blade(only if we don't have any other invisible heroes in team) or Force Staff. No wards? You may place it because you are very useful even without luxury items. Why bottle thare? Situational if you plan runewhoring much.
People playing Jakiro make some big mistakes:
* go too far - Jakiro does not have escape mechanism. Sometimes going on enemies' side may result in death
* enter too much in the teamfight - All you should do is macropyre on most enemies -> Ice Path -> Dual Breath(if possible, short range) -> Liquid Fire(if possible, short range) -> back or chase(depending on hp) till cooldowns refresh.
* get back too early - Left with 200 hp? It's not a problem. You go back and help allies with your Ice Path from range, in this time, perseverance will regenerate your hp slowly, then you may get closer again.
* get back too late - Left with 200 hp and Riki/Bounty/Nyx/other ganking **** are alive and you can't see them? Run away!!! If they catch you, don't panic. Just Dual Breath, Ice Path and hit ONCE for Liquid Fire. The order depends on need. You may score a frag surprisingly.
* do not counter Riki - Riki needs early harrass or late avoiding. You normally can't escape from him cause of blink and cloud. The nice thing you could do would be buying force staff or shadow blade. Even shadow amulet may be useful(if Riki not too fed). When out of cloud you may start hitting him(you need dust or something) with your skills and attack because from the front, you have an advantage. You may run away too(be careful because force staff may not defend you well enough and turning back to Riki is a bad thing). Last thing you can do is to use Shadow amulet fast enough. If you hide before he kills you, you're safe :) .
* Leave Lanaya - Jakiro is the best counter for Templar Assassin. If She disappears, use your skills on that place. If Duals + Ice Paths will not kill her or get her out, use Macropyre. She will runaway from this place with nearly 0 HP. Then hit her. She MUST be there, don't surrender because she survived some of your attacks(if she did not blink but it can be easily seen).
* Leave allies - Jakiro needs to help his allies in escaping and killing, then he should start chasing on his own.
Team Work & Replays
The early kills needs to be done with some help of team work. After you use dual breath, you should both harrass the enemy as much as possible(not further than to the range of their tower). If it will not succeed, you may try again(he will still need to use his potion).
It's my replay where there's shown how should you harrass early. It's important to rune***** too for a better effect. You may call me a noob, you may call my allies and enemies noobs, I don't care. In my opinion I did my job as ganker and showed you how to play(and how not to play - i failed a lot). I don't wanna show myself from best side. Just look at my mistakes and try to fix them while you will be playing. As you can see, earlygame my build gives nice ganking chances.
This one is much better. No mistakes, better team, some supportive ****.