Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

(warning) Major GRIEFING ahead (warning)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » (warning) Major GRIEFING ahead (warning) 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 6, 2015 8:55pm | Report
3 things in ranked.

1. the punishment system and reporting people.

" imma report you" - does nothing. whatyou think its going to affect how they play? really? REALLY? i had a 0-17 dirupter who would feed couriers and whats a report going to do? NOTHING 5 games low pri yea GREAT REALLY GREAT this guy takes over an hour of MY TIME from me and you send him to play all random for 5 games. fanfreakintastic volvo **** youj AT WHAT STAGE does someone go "oh no im not going to be a complete **** head" and start to actually play ? after he gets 5 games Low pri? GOD NO in fact your just annoying him even more so that when HE DOES come back to ranked hes going to be even more of a ****!!! what does that teach ANYONE? how about an tribunal system huh? with the ability to ban or lock out an account for a certain amount of time AND if they get reported again they lose the ability to play ranked for weeks or months? HUH hit them where it hurts.... NO MORE DOTA!!! oh you want to feed couriers ? great no more dota for you for 2 weeks. oh your going to create another account ? FINE stay stuck in lower brackets and not be able to play ranked. ty.

OH AND ON COURIERS YOU CAN ONLY BUY ONE PER PERSON!!!

wanna know whats worse? MISS a game twice and your out for 45 minutes. 45 minutes. *** that.

2. ranked. randoming. last pick.

- you cant random last in ranked. simple. oh hell you cant random after the second pick. so many games where we have 4 strong heroes and all we need is "insert amazing hero for our lineup here" and the last guy goes **** YOUJ and randoms a mid... oh what? we only have one support now? yea ? oh look 30 minutes in and your under farmed and under levelled and were losing??? WP YOUIEBVUIOBV:UEQVB:UBV:IUB

no randoming allowed after second pick.

also last pick is now a group deal. no more last pick carry when we need a offlaner. no more last pick mid when we need a support. NO MORE LAST PICK A JUNGLER THAT DOES ***ALL WHEN WE NEED A SUPPORT!!!

make last pick a group choice everyone votes on the hero and the only choice the last guy to pick has is those heroes picked. 4 choices or one choice . i dont like placing my enjoyment of the next 30 minutes to an hour in the hands of someone that FEELS LIKE PLAYING A JUNGLE DK in ranked. no i will not relinquish that control. i literally will lose gold so i can get the lat pick i dont care im not leaving it up to another person who 90% of the time will random or pick badly im fed up with it.

3. out of region players.

im sorry but if i get another team member who has 300 ping and griefs in another language all game and feeds and then just afk's in base , i will find gabe and shove a small pinoy boy so far up his hindquarters he will look like a bottled sherbet from the 1980's.

im fed up with it. I DONT WANT REGION LOCK let me get that straight. i play on multiple servers but i do want a ms lock. oh look you have 30 ms on US EAST server? great welcome to the game continue your search ... oh you have 250 ping on SEA server? sorry but your not allowed to search in this server pls reselect your search criteria. im done with it. totally done.

i dont care anymore. i am profiling everyone i get into a ranked game. if i see one sea serve player in AU or i see one abandon in the last 3 games or i see 5 losses in a row or i see on 0-100 kda game im dodging.

and no this isnt because i had a bad game this is because i was watching my friends games and 3 games in a row in ranked he had these things happen and hes the nicest bloke i know and watching and listening to him just get more and more sad about playing dota makes me really angry.

you want people to be sad after playing your game volvo? well your doing a great job.

**** youj

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » October 6, 2015 9:38pm | Report
...I think

Not sure but I think

I think you may have just put Siberia out of business.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 6, 2015 9:49pm | Report
?

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » October 6, 2015 10:23pm | Report
You're ****in' salty.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 6, 2015 10:29pm | Report
Pretty sure what Tera meant is the amount of salt produced from your post is exceedingly high, and thus Siberia cannot compete in the business.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 6, 2015 10:39pm | Report
theres salt in siberia? wth? why not use redsea???? or like i dunno idaho salt flats ... where the hell do you go to get salt in siberia?

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » October 6, 2015 10:41pm | Report
Have you never heard of the Siberian salt mines? AFAIK it's where Stalin sent his workers or something like that.

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 6, 2015 11:07pm | Report
ohhh **** im reading about them now... damn katurog looks crazy

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » October 7, 2015 12:38am | Report
Serriously, stop playing SEA. Ever since i moved to korea i've had better games, better team, nicer players and heck, much less ********. I am so happy i don't even know if i want to go back to SEA.

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » October 7, 2015 12:38am | Report
I wouldn't mind reports locking an account out from playing for like a week, or a week of ranked at least. As long as it doesn't apply for disconnects though, because it will really screw people like me who sometimes have crazy internet connections. Or at least have a way to tell if it was an auto disconnect or they left of their own accord.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved