Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Happy Holidays!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » Happy Holidays! 48 posts - page 1 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » December 24, 2014 7:35am | Report

DOTAFire would like to wish you guys happy holidays and a happy new year!

Thank you for being with us throughout the year, you guys are the best members a community can have, and I'm really happy with everything we've achieved so far! We've got to this point together and all of this wouldn't have been possible without you guys, thank you and enjoy the holidays, wish you the very best!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jamesShajam » December 24, 2014 7:36am | Report
Here's to 2015 :D
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

jamesShajam

Notable (5)
Steam: ShaJam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » December 24, 2014 7:41am | Report
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » December 24, 2014 7:42am | Report
Happy Christmas everyone, just to think, at the beginning of this year I was a level 1 absolute scrub on dota ;)

I actually want to thank everyone in the community for welcoming me in so quickly, and I am glad to have become an active member of the community.

I want to personally thank Xyrus for teaching me almost everything I know about DotA, thank you for teaching such a scrub to be a little better at dota. :3

I also want to thank, Pixelatedthread, Porygon and TheSofa for being the first people to welcome me to the community, I probably wouldn't have stayed as long as I have without such a warm welcome.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Sincerely,
*\Bunkansee/*

EDIT: why am i the only one that wrote a soppy comment -.-

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » December 24, 2014 7:47am | Report
Happy Holidays everyone!

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » December 24, 2014 8:37am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

Happy Christmas everyone, just to think, at the beginning of this year I was a level 1 absolute scrub on dota ;)

I actually want to thank everyone in the community for welcoming me in so quickly, and I am glad to have become an active member of the community.

I want to personally thank Xyrus for teaching me almost everything I know about DotA, thank you for teaching such a scrub to be a little better at dota. :3

I also want to thank, Pixelatedthread, Porygon and TheSofa for being the first people to welcome me to the community, I probably wouldn't have stayed as long as I have without such a warm welcome.

Sincerely,
*\Bunkansee/*

I got thanked *sniff* ;)

Thank you Bunkansee for chatting with me sometimes. Life gets boring when studying is my number 1 priority, and you were there to spice it up a little with your tales of victory/failure in dota and also general conversations about life. It was neat having someone to talk to :).

*sop mode off*

Got any pie? Christmas ain't complete without a delicious dessert pastry. BRING ON THE PIE, PEOPLE! NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNONNOMJOMJOHIGDGJSOSOD

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » December 24, 2014 8:49am | Report
I didn't get thanked so that post is a lie.

merry Janitsumas everyone :')

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » December 24, 2014 9:07am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

Sincerely,
*\Bunkansee/*

No problem!
You returned the favour, so no thanks needed. Although, it's always nice... :P

Merry Christmas to you all, and may DotaFIRE grow and mature as community!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » December 24, 2014 10:00am | Report
Heres my soppy comment
I LOVE YOU GUYS *ENDLESS RIVER OF TEARS*. MAY YOU FIND AND REACH WHAT YOU PURSUE, THIS CHRISTMAS I PRAY FOR YOUR GOOD MY FELLAS.

You all have been very nice to me, evenwhen i flamed you in yer face. You screams fell on deaf ears still you tried.

And even now, when i came back, i was never questioned. Its just heartwarming. You all are blessed souls........

(now i need to go cry some more, irl. See ya after Christmas. Pardon me if i troll deliberately, i just cant get enough of it)
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » December 24, 2014 10:15am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

I didn't get thanked so that post is a lie.

This, my friends, is the goblin-grinch that ruined Frostivus :P.

Happy holidays, and may Roshan bless you with longevity!

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved