Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Community Spotlight: Interview with Peppo_oPaccio

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » Community Spotlight: Interview with Peppo_oPaccio 21 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » April 22, 2014 12:56am | Report
Oops, just seen this comment as I was on "holiday". Well, better late than never. :D
xCO2 wrote:

Peppo, I have some questions of my own, feel free to avoid any;
  • Who are your top 3 heroes you find most impactful on the game?
  • Who is your favorite hero, and why?
  • Did you play games growing up and what were they?
  • Which sibling is the eldest?
  • Does your twin play videogames as well?
  • Have you ever played Armored Core? >B)

According to Dota, my top 3 Heroes are Rubick, Nature's Prophet and Chen. Actually, there are some Heroes I feel more confident with (except for Chen), but there should be reasons why I have better results with these three. I haven't used Chen in a while, plus Furion is kind of easy to use in pubs, so I'd say my most impactful Hero is Rubick: I'm not a very good roamer with him (I prefer Heroes like Bane or Shadow Shaman when roaming) but I can get a quick pair of Arcane Boots and manage my mana efficiently. If the game goes well and I can get a fast Blink Dagger, it's even better! I have to admit, I'm not that good at stealing ultimates, but with the good equipment I can turn a teamfight around.

My favourite Hero has to be Chen, since I've played him a lot and (almost) always with good results. It's also a fairly good pubstomper in low level pubs: you can gank from behind with a centaur and a troll and it's always a guaranteed kill. I remember I got so fed I even built a Daedalus on him once. :D

Yes, I played some games: back when I had a Play Station 2 I always played Star Wars: Battlefront and a rather funny Digimon game. Then I got a PC and started playing GTA: San Andreas, which also introduced me to modding and internet gaming in general (because of its multiplayer extension, MTA: San Andreas); you can say I wouldn't be here without that game. Also, I remember some other games I played when I was younger: my dad had some floppy discs of old computer games he loved including the Monkey Island saga, Loom, Day of the Tentacle and some Indiana Jones games, too. I still love them.

Well, I came out first, so I guess he's the eldest? I don't really know how this works.

Yes, he does: we play a lot of Dota together, and he basically introduced me to Steam gaming with TF2. Having a brother of your same age is a nice thing, since you can always play multiplayer games whenever you want; he's more of a MOBA-kind of guy (doesn't play much besides Dota 2 and LoL) while I'm also interested in RPG games like the Elder Scrolls and Fallout saga, Fable, Bioshock et cetera.

No, I haven't. Shuch a shame I hadn't heard of them when I had a working PS2.

xCO2 wrote:

In response to the requests to interview Pu12e's Dagon, unfortunately we were unable to schedule something as its currently playing the one position on the team. It has assured us after securing its position in the Star Ladder X that it would be glad to do a write-up.

He got so busy so quickly, we should've done the interview when he still wasn't known.

Xyrus wrote:

Man, so Hades's just gonna be interviewing more random chumps until then? 8{(

D:

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved