Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Searching for 3 guys for a team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Searching for 3 guys for a team 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Borowski » December 19, 2013 2:17pm | Report
Me and my friend are searching for guys that wanna make a team with us. We're italian, so all europeans are welcome. We can speak english and we're good players. I play the 4th position and he's the mid carry. We're searching for someone that have at least 700h or more of Dota2, friendly and skilled guys. We need a Carry, an Hardlaner and a Support. I can play the support role too so an Hard Support would be nice too..
We're trying to make a competitive team, so, we're goin to play tournments if possibile.
You should be able to play at least 1 game with us during the week for training (Weekends not included). If you're lazy and you don't have time for a team please don't contact us. We search only nice people that wanna train and maybe do something cool all together.. Contact me if you're interested, reply here or PM me on dotafire, i'll give you my Steam ID and we'll do some games for testing your ability. Thanks for reading! See ya in game

Borowski

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Borowski » December 20, 2013 11:37am | Report
up

Borowski

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cappuccino » December 21, 2013 8:10pm | Report
im up for it as well, i speak english and a little bit of italian (lived in italy for 4 years)
i Play support and i love playing mid.
I have been playing dota for years already. And i hope I will be able to support or carry your team!

Cappuccino

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Borowski » December 22, 2013 3:58am | Report
PM me your Dota 2 nickname and we'll play a game for test :D

Borowski

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Shooxi » December 22, 2013 8:41am | Report
I'm up. I speak english and started to learn italian recently (i just love this language :P don't know enought to really talk yet though). I like to play mostly as semi-support/initiator, semi-carry or hardlaner.. hope that'll fit. my steam ID: Shaiti

Shooxi

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Borowski » December 22, 2013 9:36am | Report
I was asking for 700h or more, i'll test you anyway, let's see!

Borowski

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Davvan » December 22, 2013 1:34pm | Report
Hi I'd like to try play with you guys if it's alright, played for 1200+ hours
I live in Sweden, but don't worry for my English ;)
My Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054164282

Davvan

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Borowski » December 22, 2013 2:16pm | Report
Added u man!

Borowski

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dark spartan » December 22, 2013 10:16pm | Report
Hi,i would like to play with u. i have 250+ wins, win percentage is 51% low because most of time i get noob team -_-, i play carry,semi carry or mid. I play from india. I speak english but dont have a mic now.
Add me up -
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198108060812

Dark spartan

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Borowski » December 23, 2013 3:11am | Report
Dark spartan wrote:

Hi,i would like to play with u. i have 250+ wins, win percentage is 51% low because most of time i get noob team -_-, i play carry,semi carry or mid. I play from india. I speak english but dont have a mic now.
Add me up -
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198108060812

Bro i need people with more hours, sorry :c

Borowski

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved