Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Putting together a pub team. Interested?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Putting together a pub team. Interested? 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Korkiio » November 22, 2013 9:00pm | Report
I'm just a casual player if u r interested,Add me.

Dotabuff in sig.
Dotabuff: http://dotabuff.com/players/104409323

I think my dotabuff not updated or something :P

Korkiio

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Saggin Dragon » December 3, 2013 11:42am | Report
I typically play a ganker who can transition into a semi carry. I'm play average, I guess, but I would like to join your team.

Saggin Dragon

Notable (1)
Steam: wd_qu
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Inkuneko » December 4, 2013 1:17pm | Report
I'd like to actually play with a group for once, although I am still very new. :( I concentrate on support and am currently very comfortable in pub matches with Dazzle and Bane. I'm currently working on Lina as I make my way thru every support character one at a time until their engraved in my mind.

I have a mic, like to ward because fog is scary, and am more than happy to take instructions and be used as a tool for destruction! Or healing....you know...

STEAM: =(eGO)=InkSix

Inkuneko

Steam: =(eGO)=™InkSix
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Illiander » December 5, 2013 8:26am | Report
Well, this looks like fun. Would be nice to actually have some teamwork for once, and possibly a team captain who I can rely on.

This is me
And this is also me

I've mostly been playing suicide laners recently, of the "get small core/lvl6 in lane then go ganking everywhere" variety, but I also play a decent split-pusher and can play some junglers, supports and mids.

My mic is on the fritz atm, but I'm looking to fix it when I get the chance.

Illiander

Notable (2)
Steam: Illy
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JaboChepelski » December 5, 2013 12:02pm | Report
I'd like to play with more people from DotaFire. My experience has mostly been with helping some new players and I've played several games with AlphaQ (very solid player and teammate). Feel free to add me BK, I'd love to play a few games. As far as roles I'd consider myself pretty flexible. I'd say my 5 position needs the most work out of all but I feel comfortable as either mid ganker, offlane solo, hard carry or if needed a 4 position support. My steam id is mechajabo. Hope to play sometime!

JaboChepelski

Steam: [☭Comrade☭] JabØ Chepelsk
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » December 16, 2013 9:53am | Report
Sounds good everyone. I'll add you guys when I ge tthe chance.

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Shooxi » December 22, 2013 8:40am | Report
hi! I'd really like to join.. got tired of the random people out there. would be happy if you add me, my steam ID is Shaiti. i can play most roles but usually prefer not to be the hard carry. see you!

Shooxi

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » December 22, 2013 4:01pm | Report
Sure thing Shooxi, I'll message you when I get a chance.

See you on the battlefield,

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DadiSingkit » December 23, 2013 10:04am | Report
Hey bro pls add me too
http://steamcommunity.com/id/dadisingkit/home/
thanks! :D

DadiSingkit

Notable (2)
Steam: Dadisingkit

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved