Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New US Team Recruiting Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » New US Team Recruiting Players 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MukaMuka » June 6, 2014 10:46pm | Report
Hey guys, I am currently looking for new recruits to join my competitive Dota 2 team. We have a few members already but as of now we are not set on a roster. We are looking for well-minded players that have the enthusiasm to learn and grow as team. We are around 3.5k MMR but we require that you have a minimum of 3K MMR. Our goal as a team is to develop a few well planned strategies and be able to execute them efficiently in the competitive scene. We have hopes of eventually playing in Amateur tournaments and to continue to grow as a unit. If you think that you are up for the challenge, please respond through the following application.

Application:
Alias:
Steam ID (please link):
MMR:
Number of Wins:
Number of Hours logged on Dota:
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone):
Positions(1-5):
Any previous competitive experience?
Favorite Hero:
What do you think you can offer this team?

I will regularly check this thread so please respond here. Once I have received your application I will then send you a friends request from my steam account Muka Muka. Once you accept the friends request you can join our Mumble channel so we can talk about the team and how you may fit into it. We will then be able to play some games together and if everything goes well then the remaining members of the team and I will discuss your acceptance into the team.

Please try to be as honest as possible when filling out the application. If you are a serious Dota player and willing to take it to the next level then we hope that you do apply, Thank you.

MukaMuka

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Loafninja » June 8, 2014 4:21pm | Report
I'll preface this by saying that I'm a serious player, I'm willing/wanting/trying to take it to the next level, BUT I'm not trying to make this into a second job. I'll play consistently 4-5 nights a week, but the best I can do is 2-3 games a night usually. If you're looking for 5 hours of practice each night, I'm not the right guy. With that said, I know the game, I understand team play very well, and my gameplay is higher than my MMR suggests.

Alias: Loafninja
Steam ID (please link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Loafninja/
MMR: ~3400
Number of Wins: 400
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 1000+
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): Available 8pm-12am EST, Wed-Sun, though I'm really only looking to play a couple games a night.
Positions(1-5): Any.
Any previous competitive experience? I've played briefly on a couple different teams, but they've always been split by out of game issues.
Favorite Hero: Current favorites are Venge and Enigma, though I have a helluva lot of fun on a lot of other heroes.
What do you think you can offer this team? Decision-making is one of the better traits I bring to a team, as well as flexibility/adaptability. I know how to play any role effectively, I know how to draft well, and I know how to play to the flow of a game.

Loafninja

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » June 9, 2014 6:25am | Report
Hey, im hoping to fit in and try out i guess for this team. I play pretty well with almost all the heros by now as I think I have around 2000 hours of dota playing time. I have been switching around teams a ton, but I hope that I can stick with this one for a while hopefully!

Alias: Affinity
Steam ID (please link): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071777378/
MMR: 3.5 solo
Number of Wins: 682
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 1,682 (haha exactly the same amount of wins I have! except for the thousand)
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): Us east, I usually play a lot during the early part of the day and night
Positions(1-5): usually 1-3
Any previous competitive experience? Yes, been on other teams such as Team paradox (disbanded now)
Favorite Hero:any farming hero, alce, antimage,
What do you think you can offer this team? I have very good situational awareness, as well as a large lane presence and knowing what to do at the right time.

A quick note, I will not be able to play dota for 2 WEEKS, as I am very fortunate to be going to go the see the world cup for soccer down in Brazil. It would be crazy for you to reject me because of that with ought playing, but if you do, life goes on. Cya,
Kvothe64

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by 587arts » June 11, 2014 11:35am | Report
Hey I have myself plus at least one maybe two more interested I'll give you the full information when home doing this from my phone but you can add me steam name 587
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127968582?welcomed=1

587arts

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by 587arts » June 11, 2014 2:09pm | Report
Alias:
Steam ID (please link):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127968582?welcomed=1
MMR: as high as 5k currently mid 4ks
Number of Wins:1040
Number of Hours logged on Dota:2000+
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone):430-11weekdays later weekends use
Positions(1-5):2
Any previous competitive experience?
Favorite Hero:mid heroes morph ta voker qop pa ect
What do you think you can offer this team? past tournament gameplay draft insight ect

587arts

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheBamtan » June 11, 2014 2:53pm | Report
Application:
Alias: TheBamtan
Steam ID (please link):http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bamtan/
MMR: Solo: 3400, Team: 3800. I tend to play support, and as such I'm better at supporting lower ranked friends than my own successful solo queue.
Number of Wins: 322
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 857 hours Dota 2, infinite hours original Dota.
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): Mountain time zone, often playing from 7-11 PM during the week, and complete availability on weekends.
Positions(1-5): Any, I prefer the safe or offlanes.
Any previous competitive experience? Have played on minor teams, but nothing since original Dota.
Favorite Hero: Rubick, Nature's Prophet, Bounty Hunter or Lifestealer
What do you think you can offer this team? I offer experience from both versions of the game, the ability to coordinate stuff during the day and a flexible schedule at night and weekends.

TheBamtan

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by StrangePony » June 11, 2014 7:05pm | Report
Application:
Alias: StrangeHorse
Steam ID (please link):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018496825
MMR: 3K (by friday)
Number of Wins: 264
Number of Hours logged on Dota: below 700 hours.(i spend some time afk on dota)
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): EST
Positions(1-5): any
Any previous competitive experience?: Ive played with YOU
Favorite Hero: shadow shaman
What do you think you can offer this team? pro skillz.

MOOKA i wish to learn the ways of DotA under the great teachings of the almighty Biospark the most skillful player to ever set foot on the sacred land that is DotA.

StrangePony

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » June 12, 2014 8:35pm | Report
Biospark>Dendi, lets be real.

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrSEB1205 » June 12, 2014 9:51pm | Report
Alias:
Steam ID (please link):MrSEB1205 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032965794/
MMR:
Number of Wins:386
Number of Hours logged on Dota:844 hours
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone):Central timezone im on during the evening and am free on weekends.
Positions(1-5):I can play 1,3,5
Any previous competitive experience?I have been on 2 previous teams but they failed miserably
Favorite Hero:Timbersaw or mirana tough choice for me.
What do you think you can offer this team?
I can react quickly and can switch to whatever role needed. I also have a wide range of heros that i feel comfortable with.

MrSEB1205

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vinchy » June 13, 2014 9:12am | Report
Alias: Vinchy
Steam ID (please link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/vinchy/
MMR: 3559
Number of Wins: 643
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 1318
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): Anytime after 5:00 pm EST
Positions(1-5): 1, 4, 5 (preferably 4)
Any previous competitive experience? None
Favorite Hero: Enchantress
What do you think you can offer this team? Pretty much anything that my team would need. I have good map awareness and know many good ward spots and good places to counter ward. I have a very large hero pool i can play from hard carries to hard supports. I have a big ambition to get better at playing Dota and i believe that playing with a team would be a great opportunity

Vinchy

Steam: Vinchy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved