Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New US Team Recruiting Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » New US Team Recruiting Players 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MukaMuka » June 18, 2014 7:48am | Report
Thanks to all the people that responded. This is a status update and we are still in the process of recruiting players. If you would still like to join our team then please respond to the application here on this thread.

MukaMuka

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by StanDK » June 19, 2014 9:36am | Report
Alias: StanDK
Id :http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097456571/
MMR:2.1k solo - 2.1k party (most of time I do solo, the party mmr is kind of default)
Number of Wins: 359 wins vs 329 losses
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 800 on dota2
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): US East time zone, GMT - 4:00, only can play it at night from 8 - 11pm. Saturday daytime is ok too.
Postitin: any
Have you experienced the competitive scene before? No
Favorite Hero: silencer, sven, slardar, juggernaut, lycan, and any hero with silence or stun
what I can offer for team? It depends what role I play in team. I know what my role is once it is set.

StanDK

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ivandir » June 25, 2014 5:59pm | Report
Alias: Ivandir : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198
MMR: 3.3k solo - 3.1k party
Number of Wins: 505
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 1082 (only after febuary)
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): -3GMT Brasilia
Have you experienced the competitive scene before?: I had a local team, we usually won all on the city. I was on a team last month, but players dont wanna to play hard and seriously so i quit.
Im really dedicated and i can afford travels and anything that the team needs. If u wanna a test, send me a e-mail please.

thanks

Ivandir

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PGL.itchy » June 27, 2014 3:26am | Report
Alias: doubLe
Steam ID (please link): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124120491
MMR: 4.2-.4 Solo
Number of Wins: 145/248
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 300 + ~1k (2nd account)
Schedule by Hour: US Eastern Time - Pretty wide open schedule depending on work, but generally can play late.
Have you experienced the competitive scene before? Semi-pro. This is an old account on DotaFire that I used back when I was with my old team PlayGround Legends. Have since disbanded a while ago.
Favorite Hero: Necrolyte, Pudge, Storm Spirit, Puck, QoP, Tinker, and working on more Mid heroes.

PGL.itchy

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Day_Walker » July 1, 2014 9:00pm | Report
Application:
Alias:DayWalker
Steam ID (please link):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964482697
MMR:2200~
Number of Wins:206
Number of Hours logged on Dota:360
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): 10:30-2:00am EST
Positions(1-5):1,3, 5
Any previous competitive experience? Yes
Favorite Hero: Invoker, Drow, Centaur Warrunner
What do you think you can offer this team? I am a mature gamer that has been on the comeditve level for a while. I am looking for a team that is willing to grow. I work full time so I am not looking to make this a second job. I do however put in around 40 hours per week into the game. I am a good leader in RL and on DOTA. I work well with teams.

Day_Walker

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved