Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Beginner group looks for new members to play and learn together

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Beginner group looks for new members to play and learn together 49 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MyNameWasAlreadyTaken » August 7, 2013 10:30pm | Report
add me too feeeeeeder_101
thats 6 e's
again SIX letter E's

feeeeeeder_101

EDIT:
i think this is easier...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Feeeeeeder_101/

MyNameWasAlreadyTaken

Steam: Feeeeeeder_101
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by m1ndwarp » August 8, 2013 5:40am | Report
Hello, definitely added you onto steam, as the others here have said, your ideas and philosophy on this sounds great! Very excited to check out a few friendly games with some new faces, while getting to get some of the first hand knowledge to step up the team gaming =)

m1ndwarp

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bane25 » August 9, 2013 11:38pm | Report
I would also like to be added. Really getting into DOTA and I don't know anyone who plays. Steam ID is benh20.

Bane25

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by bugulu » August 13, 2013 5:42am | Report
This does indeed look awesome, I'll add you when I get home from work.
Can't wait to try it out!

bugulu

Steam: bugulu
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Grandaria » August 13, 2013 7:36am | Report
hey i am new to dota 2 and a noob... I would like to join your team to learn more about dota 2!! Please add me!!

Grandaria

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The21stBrandy » August 14, 2013 1:34pm | Report
Hi I really am looking forward to getting pro at this game. Atm am watching how some Heros were played in TI3 and trying to imitate their styles. Quickest way to learn is watching from the pros :P

But often after watching I go into matchmaking thinking I will do this and that and I it ends up in a teamless teamgame.

So I am looking to get into a party, so players start to understand what I ask and I start understanding them. Getting different allies every game is really annoying.

my name in Steam is 'BrandyThe21st'
also the opposite of what it's in the forum.

looking forward for fun :)

The21stBrandy

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kadj » August 14, 2013 2:13pm | Report
Hey there!
I liike your idea and I would like to join this group.

We can talk more on steam once you added me.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lejjo/

Kadj

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by thatmindbogglingwizkid » August 15, 2013 10:34am | Report
hey can you add me steam id is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065307096/ m,y username is thatmindbogglingwizkid thx

thatmindbogglingwizkid

Steam: thatmindbogglingwizkid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by docfreeze » August 17, 2013 9:20am | Report
I'm interested in your idea, if you're still recruiting people for you group, please add me.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015491278/

docfreeze

Steam: Quasar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ExortCreation » August 19, 2013 1:47pm | Report
My name is RustyDrone so add me if you can

ExortCreation

Steam: Pero Defformero

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved