Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Customising Aghanim's Scepter's upgrades for every hero! 331 posts - page 12 of 34
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » March 19, 2015 10:35am | Report
What about any damage more than 200 will be blocked? and 6 instance as usual.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » March 22, 2015 12:02pm | Report
MrLocket wrote:

What about any damage more than 200 will be blocked? and 6 instance as usual.

Naaaah. That doesnt work.

More:

In additional to crrent upgrade:
Mystic Flare: Damage dealt will be converted to mana and are spread equally to all allied heroes in a 1200 radius. With 5/4/3/2/1 heroes present, a hero can only take a maximum 20/25/30/35/40% danage as mana.

(The max mana is to prevent infinite mana exploits with infinite ulti with aghs)

Liquid Fire now applies the current level of Macropyre's DoT. (With or without current upgrades. Up to OP.)

In additional to current upgrade:
Meat Hook range increased to 1300/1500/1700/1900
Meat Hook speed from 1600 to 2100

Desolate grants a 30% lifesteal attack. Alone conditions still apply.

Guys y u leave thread to Rot? :c
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazy Tom » March 23, 2015 5:19pm | Report
Just some quick thoughts:

Slark: Shadow Dance now automatically activates if Slark loses at least a certain percentage of his hp in a short span of time. (Not sure what percentage/duration combo would be fair, I don't play slark much) Doesn't trigger the cooldown on Shadow Dance if activated this way.

Bloodseeker: Rupture now has an initial mini-stun of 0.1 seconds. Ruptured units that remain still (do not move at all) for 1.5/1.3/1.1 seconds are mini-stunned again and dealt 50/100/150 pure damage. This ability can trigger multiple times during a single rupture.

Luna: Personally I think it would be cool if, instead of adding more beams, it gave all the beams on her ult the mini-stun from Lucent Beam. Might also be nice if Aghs allowed Lucent Beam to partially pierce spell immunity, either letting the stun or the damage go through.

Oracle: False Promise now has a global cast range, and Oracle can globally cast his spells on units that are under the effects of False Promise. In addition, False Promise can now be cast on enemies, and gives true sight on them for the duration. When cast on enemies, the damage dealt at the end is doubled instead of the healing.

Winter Wyvern: Increases the radius of Winter's Curse to 500. If the enemy under the effects of the curse is killed during the duration, Winter's Curse's cooldown is refreshed.

Crazy Tom

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SatomiCappucino » March 23, 2015 6:14pm | Report
Here is one for Sniper
Assassinate
When the target for Assassinate succesfully gets shot particles from the bullet will damage any enemy directly behind the target for 80% of the damage(I mean directly behind the place where it was shot).
Cannot be disjointed by blinking, Pounce, Leap etc.(however Ball Lightning, Eul's Scepter of Divinity etc. grant invulnerablity so they can be used to 'dodge' the projectile)
When the target for the spell 'dodges' the projectile(by invulnerablity) the damage spread is not
applied.

@Crazy Tom
Winter Wyvern aghanims rush will be way too op IMO.
Give her roses to be closer.

SatomiCappucino

Notable (12)
Steam: **Satomi'i
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » March 24, 2015 4:28pm | Report
Unscathed wrote:

Guys y u leave thread to Rot? :c

Maybe they want to keep it for FoC? :c

Been busy recently and sorry for late reply.

@Unscathed
Skywrath Mage-Sure, the mana cost is too painful for a support to spam.
Jakiro-Maybe the other way around? Any enemy heroes who steps on Macropyre will have their attack speed slowed based on the level of Liquid Fire, stacks with Liquid Fire itself, which means up to 75% attack speed slow, take that Troll Warlord! Liquid Fire with 204/249 DoT for 5 seconds is too OP.
Pudge-Love it, but I'll increase the travel speed to 2300 to match the speed with the distance travel.
For those who doesn't love math, please ignore this

Spectre-IMO it's a very weak upgrade, I would just spend 1900 more to get satanic for some armor, damage, more health and a second life.

@Crazy Tom
Slark-I love this upgrade but does it has a cooldown? If no cooldown then Slark cannot be killed in any way, except by AoE burst, a very high damage AoE burst.
Bloodseeker-IMO it's a very OP upgrade, to avoid the 150 pure damage for not moving at all, let's consider that the victim are moving in half of the duration, which is 350( average movement speed)*6(seconds)*60%, it is 1260 pure damage. After amplified by Bloodrage, 1260x1.4 = 1764 pure damage.
Not moving at all, then 10 instances = 1500 pure damage, 1500x1.4 = 2100 pure damage. If you add in the damage from Blood Rite then it is 1764 + 336 or 2100 + 336 = 2100 pure damage or 2436 pure damage.
Luna-No, it will perma-stun a lone hero for 6 seconds. If the mini-stun is blocked by magic immunity then there is no reason to build Agh.
Oracle-I like the idea but it is too OP, Guardian Angel which blocks magic/pure damage as well, with 20 seconds cooldown is too OP, and there is no point casting it on enemy hero unless you can perma-stun him, or you will kill your own team instead.
Winter Wyvern-Cooldown reset is too OP, if your team is well fed then you can get rampage in every teamfight.

@SatomiCappucino
Leap is not actually a blink, it turns into invisible for 0.01 seconds, which effectively disjoints Assassinate with invisibility because it can't strike invisible enemy. Also the spreading effect is a very unreliable upgrade, it can be useful in beginning of teamfight but you can do the same thing with Shrapnel.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazy Tom » March 25, 2015 5:33pm | Report
Alright, with some feedback from MrLocket and Satomi:

Slark: The automatic Shadow Dance trigger now has its own cooldown that is the same as the regular Shadow Dance cooldown, but separate from it. (Basically, Slark can have two Shadow Dances in a fight- one that he activates, and one if he takes a lot of damage)

Bloodseeker: The pure damage from standing still is now 25/50/75.

Oracle: Cast Range of False Promise is increased by 500/1000/1500. Oracle's other spells get the same range increase when cast on a unit under the effects of False Promise or on a unit within 400 distance of a unit under the effects of False Promise. No longer castable on enemy units.

Winter Wyvern: Radius for the secondary effect is increased to 400/450/500. Enemies affected by the secondary effect of Winter's Curse gain 20/40/60 bonus attack speed and damage when attacking their ally. No longer refreshes cooldown on a successful kill.

Crazy Tom

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » March 25, 2015 6:21pm | Report
Guys, don't just increase the numbers. There's no creativity in that. :c

Templar Assassin

Trap count increased to 15.
Trap now snares for 1.5 second, then slows for the normal duration.
Trap now gives true sight.

And...

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » March 25, 2015 11:46pm | Report
What about: Casting Macropyre will also summon the current level of Ice Path. Previous upgrade removed.

Does it need a cast time change? Although the point of this upgrade is to make Macropyre somewhat reliable.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » March 26, 2015 3:42pm | Report
@crazytom

Slark-What is the activation threshold?
Bloodseeker-Will be added.
Oracle-1500 range is too long :|
Winter Wyvern-Hmmm, you know? It's like increasing the AoE of Reverse Polarity, which can be a difference of winning a teamfight and winning a game. 500 AoE and 60 attack speed/damage will surely melt someone in 3 seconds.

@TheSofa

Yea that's a great idea, will be added.

@Unscathed

Once you have landed a successful stun with Ice Path, then you can have 4.4 seconds AoE stun which wrecks teamfight (close to 4.75 seconds stun with Earthshaker), and also at least 900 unreduced magical damage if you cast Macropyre in first place.

Literally it's OP but it maybe different in real time. How is your cast time change?
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » March 26, 2015 3:48pm | Report
Ok, forget my old Morphling upgrade, that's silly.

New:

Now Morphling can morph stats granted by items (bonus stats, not just base)

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved