Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New level of flaming

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New level of flaming 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Firehusary » March 30, 2015 1:35pm | Report
Ehh... So maybe your nick "noob" provoked him, and because you asked which lane you should go... maybe he thought you're "Trolling" ;c He could do this also for no reason. Just for 'lulz'. That's rather not gonna help you, but you maybe will feel a bit better.

Or change your country to Russia :x But seriously, to all Russians. Are we that bad? Do you really hate us because somebody does this too?

Firehusary

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » March 30, 2015 2:01pm | Report
Guys, I wouldn't call it trolling. He sounded like a mental. Trolls would give up, when they knew they were muted.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » March 30, 2015 2:52pm | Report
Tourettes maybe? Combined with crazed russian syndrome that could be a deadly concoction. =D

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » March 30, 2015 3:16pm | Report
All Russians I ever met in real life were perfectly nice people.

I think it's just something to do with video games. There are tons of people with severe anger issues in gaming and for some reason Russians are the worst.

Don't take this personally. It affects each and everyone who plays dotka, you have to put up with cyka blyats.

And they have nothing specific against Europeans or Americans. They act this way with their own kind as well xD
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by WhatsMetaToday » April 9, 2015 12:07pm | Report
I've played with both Russians and Peruvians (on the US servers of course) who flamed the entire team in broken English for "letting" them die repeatedly and then demanded that our entire team report ourselves. Then if you do win with them feeding, it's automatically "PLS COMMEND."

WhatsMetaToday

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » April 9, 2015 11:45pm | Report
Zerosaviour wrote:

I got flamed one day cause I was forced to play only support Tidehunter. I didn't even get anything for myself till bout seven minutes in due to my team making me buy everything for them. Not just wards and courier but also smoke, dust, and sentries due to them playing idiotically against a Riki and TA.

Was forced to farm and stack ancients without anything for gear due to them being greedy. Then they start calling me a noob for not having anything.

Yet I ended up turning around fights late game due to my ult and later refresher ult. Our Medusa would pop her ult and go yolo into the enemy 5 man and cause that idiot thought he could solo the entire team. I kept him alive long enough for his ult to turn the enemy to stone so he could finish them off.

Got no love from them cause they blamed me for all their deaths and all their bad choices. They got mad that I was even farming ancients for gold and xp. Not my fault that they were four carries; three of which were squishy.

Even at the end they still flamed me even though I was better geared and higher lvl than all of them save for Medusa.

Long story short. You will never get any respect when playing solo.

True, but also if you watch pro games, youd see most of the supports operate on just arcanes / tranqs and a magic stick. Then most rush a blink and the games over by then. Just wanted to put that out there.
Mood of the Day

O_O

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by I Have Layers » April 10, 2015 1:26am | Report
Blubbles wrote:

True, but also if you watch pro games, youd see most of the supports operate on just arcanes / tranqs and a magic stick. Then most rush a blink and the games over by then. Just wanted to put that out there.

Tide Hunter needs blink dagger before he can go online.

You can't play a position 5 Tidehunter and expect to be much more than a ward *****. You need at least a bit of farm.

Once you have blink, you can go ahead but it's always better to have a proper hard support instead of a low-farm initiator like Earthshaker or Tidehunter ward.

I Have Layers

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved