Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My final guide - what should it be?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » My final guide - what should it be? 30 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » August 21, 2014 1:08pm | Report
Meh, like I said, I'll be around :)

One guide pretty much done, hoping to get another knocked out quickly. I'm actually going to sit on them for a while and release them over the next few months - pad it out :)
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fumbles16x » August 21, 2014 1:41pm | Report
Good luck and best wishes. Glad to see you aren't leaving all together. Some of your guides have been a huge help to me, so I figured I should come by and say thanks!

Fumbles16x

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jamesShajam » August 23, 2014 6:41am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

I've been playing a lot of Enchantress lately and my friends are getting annoyed with me asking questions on how to play her...

Maybe it's because you max Untouchable and rush heart & AC before getting even Power Treads
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

jamesShajam

Notable (5)
Steam: ShaJam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 25, 2014 12:46pm | Report
jamesShajam wrote:

Maybe it's because you max Untouchable and rush heart & AC before getting even Power Treads

What? When did that happen? And how is that a legit build?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » August 25, 2014 12:49pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

What? When did that happen? And how is that a legit build?

LEGIT

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 25, 2014 4:16pm | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

LEGIT

Now I'm really cunfuzzled.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » August 27, 2014 6:06am | Report
jamesShajam wrote:

It's unusual (you normally max Enchant and Nature's Attendants first), but can be done if you're playing against a team who rely majorly on their right click.

BTW I ended up doing 2 guides and they're pretty much finished. There'll be a vote for which one gets released first in a couple of weeks :)

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 27, 2014 8:30am | Report
Sando wrote:

It's unusual (you normally max Enchant and Nature's Attendants first), but can be done if you're playing against a team who rely majorly on their right click.

BTW I ended up doing 2 guides and they're pretty much finished. There'll be a vote for which one gets released first in a couple of weeks :)

*Gasp!

2?!

The Master of Guides has blessed us with 2x the amount of guides! Hooray!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » August 27, 2014 9:40am | Report
Haha, I managed to get the first one done fairly quickly, so decided to bang out another. Can you guess which heroes they're for?

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 27, 2014 9:51am | Report
Sando wrote:

Haha, I managed to get the first one done fairly quickly, so decided to bang out another. Can you guess which heroes they're for?

Enchatress+ Slardar?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved