Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Is There A Way To Calculate Your Total KDR ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Is There A Way To Calculate Your Total KDR ? 25 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by VeRychard » November 29, 2012 2:36am | Report
Because it looks like:

1000+((wonmatches - lostmatches)*13) << +13 for win; -13 for lose

Currently am working on a better indicating formula, but now it's like that.
There was one like: win% * ((K+A)/D) * playerlevel

I think we shall implement something like GPM or LH - Denies to make it more accurate.

@Pu12e

Cheers, dudeski :) I'm in a mood , can give you one for free :)
Just tell me your STEAM ID and I'll post a link to your auto-updating personal sig pic ;)

VeRychard

Notable (1)
Steam: VeRychard
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » November 30, 2012 10:27am | Report
VeRychard wrote:

Because it looks like:

1000+((wonmatches - lostmatches)*13) << +13 for win; -13 for lose

Currently am working on a better indicating formula, but now it's like that.
There was one like: win% * ((K+A)/D) * playerlevel

I think we shall implement something like GPM or LH - Denies to make it more accurate.

@Pu12e

Cheers, dudeski :) I'm in a mood , can give you one for free :)
Just tell me your STEAM ID and I'll post a link to your auto-updating personal sig pic ;)

Awesome dude! Thanks a lot. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037958908

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vash » November 30, 2012 11:09am | Report
This might be a stupid comment, but doesn't DOTABUFF already cover KDA Ratio for each character you play with over different periods of time?

Dotabuff -> Heroes -> Most Game Impact

Granted it's not super sophisticated, but it gives you enough to know which characters you're good at and which you aren't without getting pretentious about your stats... (Not saying that about anyone in particular, that's just a general statement)
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Lest we forget...

Vash

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by VeRychard » December 1, 2012 7:55am | Report
@Pu12e here you go, hope you like it: http://panoramaetterem.eu/dota/pu12e.png

@Vash the question isn't stupid, but dotabuff's KDA works like this: K+A-D, which isn't a good formula, the proper way to count it (as in any other game) is to sum up kills and ***its and divide the sum by death :>> (K+A)/D

+I updated the VPR
formula is now:
(1000+(((won_matches / (match_count) *100)* total_kda* 1.5) + (won_matches - lost_matches)))

VeRychard

Notable (1)
Steam: VeRychard
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » December 5, 2012 8:37am | Report
VeRychard wrote:

@Pu12e here you go, hope you like it: http://panoramaetterem.eu/dota/pu12e.png

@Vash the question isn't stupid, but dotabuff's KDA works like this: K+A-D, which isn't a good formula, the proper way to count it (as in any other game) is to sum up kills and ***its and divide the sum by death :>> (K+A)/D

+I updated the VPR
formula is now:
(1000+(((won_matches / (match_count) *100)* total_kda* 1.5) + (won_matches - lost_matches)))

Thanks man. This looks great.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved