Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Funniest Thing You've Seen or heard in Dota 2 Game Chat

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Funniest Thing You've Seen or heard in Dota 2 Game Chat 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 12, 2014 9:50pm | Report
there was this time when i played kunnka and was against a shadow fiend who was outlaned be constant ganks (spirit-breaker too imba).so this buy tries to take creeps and is just about to take the last creep to complete his shadow blade when a wild natures prohpet ult comes and steals it and then bounty hunter one-shots him.this guy types in chat "LORD GABEN WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!"
and then dc's....

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » January 12, 2014 10:47pm | Report
Once I had russians in my team, they were talking about Hitler and saying that Hitler burnt 'polacks' in Auschwitz :D
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 12, 2014 11:11pm | Report
DzikaPanda wrote:

Once I had russians in my team, they were talking about Hitler and saying that Hitler burnt 'polacks' in Auschwitz :D

That's kind of....depressing you know...

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » January 13, 2014 12:14am | Report
DzikaPanda wrote:

that is actually kind f'd up ... did you report them?

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dominatorDora » January 13, 2014 12:21am | Report
A guy with the nickname "This is not the flag of Canada" and had an avatar of a weedleaf (did i spell it good?)

dominatorDora

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 13, 2014 12:45am | Report

A guy with the nickname "This is not the flag of Canada" and had an avatar of a weedleaf (did i spell it good?)

you are such a dora!!

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JaboChepelski » January 13, 2014 7:45am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

ok not probably funny in the sense of "haha" but this was just awesome to listen too.

i was in a game where these two guys just struck up a conversation and were talking and laughing and basically making friends (cue "awww cute" moment) ... they got talking about where they live and stuff and they found out they live in the same state (western Australia), then in the same city (Perth), then in the same suburb (Bassendean)... then they asked what road each other lived on .. and at the same time they said the same road... then and this is just awesome ... they said what number ... turns out .... they lived 2 houses away from each other ... i added one as a friend an messaged him after the game ... turns out they walked out onto the street after the game and said hi to each other and now they LAN all the time and are good mates ....

just awesome...

DOTA bringing people together since 2011 haha

Hah I had something similar. Several months ago was in random solo queue and during a downtime in the match we were just farming and such, started talking about what coast/state we were all from (USA). Turned out one person I had ended up partying with lived the next town over from me hah

JaboChepelski

Steam: [☭Comrade☭] JabØ Chepelsk
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » January 13, 2014 9:02am | Report
Ok I have another one that actually happened the other day. So I was running Nyx, and everyone on the other team was missing. I thought they might be in the Rosh pit so I vendettad and ran down there turns out they just killed rosh so I ran in and snatched the Aegis from under their noses. The chat then exploded into WTF and GG and all of that. The clinkz went "What the hell was that Nyx?" It was too easy, I went "Grand Theft Aegis :)."

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dominatorDora » January 13, 2014 12:02pm | Report
If you count that. i have alot of fun moments. Just public vs Ursa! Once i had a perfect timing as Pudge. Hook an Ursa & Finish Roshan! And my favorite is a Mirana arrow 3 time's in a row! My standard counterpick on Ursa is Mirana in public. Just to laugh about the Ursa's!

dominatorDora

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved