Going to add more later, but for now:
1. Farm single lane as much as possible until having 3/4 treants, then farm jungle.
2. Focus on destroying towers as hard as possible, while not getting yourself killed.
3. Watch the map for enemies, and when in threat, shadowblade and teleport back to spawn to get full HP/Mana.
4. Watch for enemies at how health, teleport past them closer to their spawn (staying in the fog, and possibly invisible. Use the Wrath of Nature on the enemy creeps on the top lane, then sprout, and attack the enemy. Avoid being killed at all costs.
5. Work on split pushing towers, meaning you teleport to the lanes in which it would be easiest to take a tower. Pushing towers while teamfights occur can be the best time to take them down. (Note, when pushing towers, make sure to spawn treants to use as a guard block and attack damage. You can even avoid attacking enemy creeps, the tower is more important)
6. Late game make sure to push as much as possible up the middle lane, after destroying the side lanes (spawning megacreeps). Either push the tower if no allies are there to help, or work on gaining kills from the spawn.
7. Laugh in the face of your enemies as you win!
Again, I will be more discriptive when I add more information, and why the items are chosen. Just make sure to get shadowblade first, it is critial to staying alive as this hero. You can be invisible and teleport away, just make sure you click in the right spot (usually try to aim for the spawn, because at max level teleport only has a 20 second cooldown, and doesn't take up mana to teleport from spawn). I hope this helps!
DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved