I'm Bounty Horker, and I made this build to help you play BH LIKE A BOSS!
Why should I pick Bounty Hunter?
- Steaky bastard on the other team.
- It's FUN to play him!
- You like Sneaky characters.
- You know when you need to join a "teamfight", and when to sit next to a Rambo and watch the show.
WHEN to pick him:
- Riki on enemy team: INSTANT PICK!!!
- Other stealthy heroes on the other team. (Clinkz, Weaver)
- Low HP ranged on the enemy team (Sniper, Drow)
- No trackers on the enemy team.
WHEN NOT TO pick him:
- Slardar/Shadow Shaman/other serious disabler on the enemy team. Why? You'll be their first target!
- You can't recognise whether the area is warded around you or not.
- You don't have a team, which you can ask to get an enemiesfor you.
- You are bad at harassing/farming/ganking/evading (Bounty is a LOT harder at evading then Riki)
- You don't know what denying is. (press A then right click a friendly target OR ITEMto destroy it, so enemy can't get it.
This skill is used to finish off an enemy that tries to run away. It also has a mini stun effect, that will prevent enemies from teleporting/casting (Witch Doctor ulti? NO problem). I recommend you to keep it for later, because it's only effective if the enemy is on low health and tries to escape, but if you really need to you can put one point on it instead of Jinada.
THIS skill makes Bounty the ultimate killing machine! As you can see my build asks you to get a lot of DMG, why? Because Jinada WILL DOUBLE THE DMG! 200 dmg -> 450. Start with this for easy farming, and giving some serious slaps to them enemies.
Become invisible and annoy the enemies! If you are planning to attack an enemy ALWAYS CHECK the Cooldown, if you fail, or something goes frong that 5 seconds Cooldown can cost you a life! NEVER FORGET to refresh shadow walk, Bounty Hunter is NOT Riki, his invisibility is NOT passive/permanent. You have 0.5 sec delay before yout turn invisible, that is enough for an Outworld devourer prison for example, so watch out!
INVISIBILITY DOESN'T MAKE YOU INVULNERAVLE! WATCH OUT FOR CLEAVE ATTACKS like Sven/Magnus skill or Battlefury AND FOR AOE SKILLS!!!
When you track an enemy:
- You'll get TRUE SIGHT on it!
- You'll see where he is on the map!
- You'll be faster near it! USE IT IF SOMEONE CHASES YOU! YOU'LL RUN FASTER!
- If you6your teammate kills the enemy you/the teammate will get BONUS GOLD!!!!
- What Bounty needs is DAMAGE! Why? To make Jinada become a mini nuke!
- What do you need for Damage? Items, What do you need for items? GOLD!
- FARM, STEAL, USE TRACK AND GET BONUS GOLD, BATTLEFURY MAKES FARM A WALK IN THE PARK!
- Don't be shy! Steal that kill from your team :D That bounty is for you!
- Don't get stuck in a teamfight and NEVER initiate a teamfight!
- Only join a teamfight IF you are sure, that you'll survive!
- NEVER EVER buy a gem! DENY dropped gems, it's not worth the risk!
- If creeps attack you while you are invisible, and no enemy is around BUY A SENTRY WARD AND CHANGE LANE!
- Divine Rapier: IF YOU DROP IT SAY GG and feel bad bro. You have been warned not to buy it!
- NEVER sell Vladimir YOU MUST have that lifesteal! Battlefury is a MUST for farming, regen and DMG!
- WHY Phase Boots? Because the Track bonus speed is just NOT ENOUGH! Oh and it gives DMG!
I think thats all for the items you need to know! Follow the build and you'll be okay! The rest is for the team!
I hope this little build will help you PWN them enemies.
If you've read the build untill this point, then I'm proud of you! You are now ready to collect ALL THE BOUNTIES!
P.s.: Sorry for caps, I just can't resist! :(
- Bounty Horker
DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved